Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, she's my fastest ever, but sweet seeds have done well for me in the past, I've had a few is the 60s too, Unlike the latest generations lol, I just grew a WDA (Witch Doctor Anvil) .. and i swear i didn't have grey hairs before the grow (90+ days)
:pass:
My 1st plants nobody told me sometimes autos don’t amber like others and waited 124 days on couple fastbuds to change before I finally just chopped it! :doh: :rofl:

Could also be I’m 1/2 blind and suck at using a loupe!:shrug:

I gonna get high today, i can’t handle the others reality.....

View attachment 1397211

Being High-Me is way better... :jointman:
That's why I wear this hat in public. It helps keep other's reality to themselves.
,edicated.jpg

Popos get curious and ask stupid questions. Depending on my mood, it can either short, concise and brutally sharp or I can chuckle at the question and have a bit of fun. With me being me, most of the time, when I'm not holding, I'm up for some fun. If it's some local small town cop, it's gonna be quite fun! :funny:

It was about a month ago when I had an encounter with a local cop outside a Lowes giving a ticket to car that an ass left a handicap spot. I used quite colorful language next to the cop in the description of the person that parked the car and where I wanted the cop to 'store' the guys ticket. The cop instructed me to refrain from using my colorful language or he would write me a ticket fer 'offensive language'!
rod1.jpg

He and two other cops got lessons on exactly WHO could be offended by my language........hint...........it wasn't them...........and exactly when I had to surrender an ID............hint.........it sure wasn't then.
It was quite entertaining.

Attachments

• ,edicated.jpg
    ,edicated.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
That's why I wear this hat in public. It helps keep other's reality to themselves.
View attachment 1397226
Popos get curious and ask stupid questions. Depending on my mood, it can either short, concise and brutally sharp or I can chuckle at the question and have a bit of fun. With me being me, most of the time, when I'm not holding, I'm up for some fun. If it's some local small town cop, it's gonna be quite fun! :funny:

It was about a month ago when I had an encounter with a local cop outside a Lowes giving a ticket to car that an ass left a handicap spot. I used quite colorful language next to the cop in the description of the person that parked the car and what I wanted the cop to 'store' the guys ticket. The cop instructed me to refrain from using my colorful language or he would write me a ticket fer 'offensive language'!
rod1.jpg

He and two other cops got lessons on exactly could be offended by my language........hint...........it wasn't them...........and exactly when I had to surrender an ID............hint.........it sure wasn't then.

I'd be like "hey mo fo, write that ticket and see you in court with a law suit." Cussing is protected free speech and the power abusing jerk should know that. Ok,,, there's me authority disorder appearing :smoking:

full

@pop22

Wow ... Thanks Pops ... Y'know i thought Aunty M held the record for the meanest rep slap :rofl: :rofl: ... Well Played Sir!!

:crying::crying:

See you in the next HLG thread :warrior:

@pop22 ...........:yay1:...that is Tight......................:bravo:...Well Done............................:yeah:

I'm having quaking cursor problems....:shrug:...every page is taking a life time to read/like...so I'm signing out..see if it perks later.....:shrug:...'s driving me freaking crackers....:wall:

I'd be like "hey mo fo, write that ticket and see you in court with a law suit." Cussing is protected free speech and the power abusing jerk should know that. Ok,,, there's me authority disorder appearing :smoking:
Yeah, I informed him and his two 'frens' that Law Enforcement can't be the 'offended' and then commented on his Mommy's lack of self-control and that his birth legitimacy was in question with his 'Uncle Daddy'. LoL!
He tried to get a person passing by to give him they were offended, but the lady laughed and walked off!
HE COULDN'T GET ANYONE
TO
0203_authoritah1.jpg

View attachment 1397226

It was about a month ago when I had an encounter with a local cop outside a Lowes giving a ticket to car that an ass left a handicap spot. I used quite colorful language next to the cop in the description of the person that parked the car and where I wanted the cop to 'store' the guys ticket. The cop instructed me to refrain from using my colorful language or he would write me a ticket fer 'offensive language'!
rod1.jpg

He and two other cops got lessons on exactly WHO could be offended by my language........hint...........it wasn't them...........and exactly when I had to surrender an ID............hint.........it sure wasn't then.
I need that Hat, and go Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back