Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are used to small Autos...that is like Watching pain dry huh...?.....:pass:
Here’s a pic of my remaining Anvil. Around 110 days.
8DFCFF91-86DA-493F-BE6A-52D43BCAB1C1.jpeg

Ive been trying to finish this one for 3 weeks. I have a few Amber trics on the sugar leaves and the others are just getting almost black they are so purple. Fresh flowers all over again.. :woohoo1: :pass:

When you are used to small Autos...that is like Watching pain dry huh...?.....:pass:
I think that SST may have turned my tiny girls, at least the two MidWest Widows, I was able to give another watering last night,
I almost mixed both feed/water at the Earthbox rate feed. I watered the midgets very slowly. With low pressure, gave them two light rounds and just waited about 10-15 min. for the next round and gave three rounds with extra yucca to make it 'stick'.
I do think a layer of pumice in the tray and setting the bag on top have helped the girls be to the point I could start this little recovery attempt.

They will still be fuggin small, but learning has occurred at that's good for later grows.

Frank may look like a cold killer/miserable sod in photos but he's a major sweetheart really! He's so gentle you can grab his claws, here
View attachment 1396773
I did try to save a bird from the clutches of my former cat once - she made a bloody mess of my arm mate born to kill :peace:
You would try that only once with our former feline. :) Can you spell shredded forearm?

Belly rubs were also a risk, but the eyes were a warning if you were quick enough. As in really quick. :biggrin: :pighug:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I had a chore this morning or I may have still been in bed. It is cloudy and raining and nice and dark in the bedroom still! Just the kind of day to sleep in late.

We used to have 24 packs of the cherry bombs and we would buy them 10 at a time for $15 The real prize was the M80s , they could lift a 33gallon trash can 20 feet into the air. :muahaha:.

Something is wrong with that Coco Coir or your measurement method. After flushing that much be sure to re-buffer it with 150 PPM of cal-mag before using it. If you use it. If your measurements are correct I would get something else.

I have been in two building fires and was rescued by fireman after not making it out of the apartment on my own in the second fire. We did not have smoke alarms back then. I have them - Smoke and CO² alarms - now and test them regularly.

If cooking is setting off your alarm relocate or buy one designed to accommodate cooking.

I will contact them to see if they want to come aboard and offer some testers?

@Cardinal You obviously understand the rules here - so please feel free to teach and display your work. Sharing knowledge is an underlying part of what we do. Thank you Sir :toke:
M80's? Damn, I missed those. I was poor in those days though, so maybe they were on the wish list. That was a rather long time ago. :crying:

Trust me.....:yeah:...

What gets me is......if C02 levels where much higher in the atmosphere 100 years ago..and they were..that is homeworkable.....
And we Clean it up to more acceptable levels.....:pass:...why do we now Need to give our plants C02 to promote Bigger..healthier plants.....?..........:shrug:...does that not suggest we have gone to far...if they Need C02 Supplements.

Coz IMO..plant health and human health are intrinsically linked........:pass:..Thoughts to Ponder........
When I had my tent up, I would read a mag articles to them with tent open, or chat with the plants while doing either clean ups or plant maintenance. And when I had the grow room good and going, i would do the same, *did wear sun glasses at all times, Cobs and LEDs (w UV) can be bright af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back