Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks, MAYYYBEEEE 3. And what a beauty!
I'm with pops - to my eyes, that's ready in 2 weeks! ^_^
:pass:

I'm right there at around 75 days for chop.
Her bottom filled back in, but I'm gonna leave them for now. I directed the little tower fan at her. The side colas under those leaves are packed. She's filling in the nodes quite well and they are well spaced.

Hmmmm...........:pass:

That's actually pretty cool.
I'd roll that into the 'library' in the mornings! :biggrin:

WOW!!!! I thought my first Stomper was fast at 65days!

That's actually pretty cool.
I'd roll that into the 'library' in the mornings! :biggrin:

WOW!!!! I thought my first Stomper was fast at 65days!

To be fair, she's my fastest ever, but sweet seeds have done well for me in the past, I've had a few is the 60s too, Unlike the latest generations lol, I just grew a WDA (Witch Doctor Anvil) .. and i swear i didn't have grey hairs before the grow (90+ days)

To be fair, she's my fastest ever, but sweet seeds have done well for me in the past, I've had a few is the 60s too, Unlike the latest generations lol, I just grew a WDA (Witch Doctor Anvil) .. and i swear i didn't have grey hairs before the grow (90+ days)
My wda went really long like that also. Plus, she has the same terp profile as the dirt in my driveway :haha::pass: the high kicks ass, though:woohoo1:

I think my Linda Seeds Gelato went 90 days. I did lst her pretty hard though and she was very productive,

I think this girl will end up like Stomper and will have no larf at all.

My wda went really long like that also. Plus, she has the same terp profile as the dirt in my driveway :haha::pass: the high kicks ass, though:woohoo1:

Your driveway dirt must be delicious lol ... Mine smells of Coffee and cannabis haha .. It's actually quite a compex aroma (like a wine buff would say)
I'm tempted to try a straight up Anvil as i've been eyeballing some gorgeous plants recently (@Cave Dirt Cody & Wwwillie)
Loving the smoke ... but woah .. it's a sleepy one :rofl:

Your driveway dirt must be delicious lol ... Mine smells of Coffee and cannabis haha .. It's actually quite a compex aroma (like a wine buff would say)
I'm tempted to try a straight up Anvil as i've been eyeballing some gorgeous plants recently (@Cave Dirt Cody & Wwwillie)
Loving the smoke ... but woah .. it's a sleepy one :rofl:
Haha this is straight up a dirt/soap flavor…..not bad, per se….just different. Haha….and yea, she’ll help you along to bed with her effects….

When you are used to small Autos...that is like Watching pain dry huh...?.....:pass:

I'd have been panicing more if the jars were empty :rofl: .. but yeah, that extra 30 days is a killer ... did i show you the size of it???? :rofl: Too big for my tent really!!

I dind't get too many shots unfortunately - guess she was about day 70 here

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back