Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmm...................Nope! :rofl: :rofl: :haha::haha:
I thought that was a small enough dose.........really! LOL!
I might need to get some more coca butter and dilute the Green Monster!
Not much edible experience with anything other than my own, this batch is different for sure.
I don't think it's strength related, but it's possible. I can feel the coffee before I finish it. A nice chill, but with improved focus for a while. And then I'm not so sure how a 'transition from that to zombie land occurs. :gassy1:
I might need to make this a late night med.
Iv got a book with some great ways home to get the dosage right j will take some pictures, this help me alot wen trying to find the right level for my medication

Ummmmmmmm...................Nope! :rofl: :rofl: :haha::haha:
I thought that was a small enough dose.........really! LOL!
I might need to get some more coca butter and dilute the Green Monster!
Not much edible experience with anything other than my own, this batch is different for sure.
I don't think it's strength related, but it's possible. I can feel the coffee before I finish it. A nice chill, but with improved focus for a while. And then I'm not so sure how a 'transition from that to zombie land occurs. :gassy1:
I might need to make this a late night med.

Dunno if this doseage calculator will help :shrug:

UK has just been put on Notice.... :pass:

View attachment 1396383

They are bringing in Army Teams to try to get everyone over 18 years of age a Booster jab.....before NYD......

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud:
image.png

Calm down Boris! Calm down!
I'm sure Mumsy really did love you. ;) ;)

With this stuff, I don't know if any calculator will be helpful. This is the same butter from four infusions over each other. It's kind of strong from the re-infusions I suspect.

Edit......... I'm still under the influence from this morning.
Been there I dosed wrong I was fucked up for 3 days crazy maybe use it to make chocolates as you can add just a little to normal chocolate and then put into molds of some sort then you can experiment and take not of how much you ate and what the effects was,
Good luck

I’ve been meaning to try barley. I got some gnarly barley from Buildasoil that I’ve been wanting to use
I've got a 5gal bucket of some trusted organic barley. I'm after the hormones, but it's great fo the worms. Happy Worms.....Happy Girls!
I'm not really happy with the bokashi I'm using. Might have been old or bad batch, but really never performed well. Ya got me to thinking about one thing I've changed, not really intentionally, is very minimal fungal inputs.......and that's been that piss poor bokashi. I like diversity. I strove for it in my regular food garden.
I didn't order anything and tried to get it lovally. LOL! That ain't happening. We're a little more wet now. I could try harvesting some nice white fungus under my vast pine needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back