Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use and old muffin tin that is aluminum and has 8 spots and use however many I need then in the oven it goes for 10 minutes at 300. I usually only do kief anymore as I think it makes better tasting edibles.
Yeah, I do like the taste. but I really don't mind a canna taste.

I've got a 5gal bucket of some trusted organic barley. I'm after the hormones, but it's great fo the worms. Happy Worms.....Happy Girls!
I'm not really happy with the bokashi I'm using. Might have been old or bad batch, but really never performed well. Ya got me to thinking about one thing I've changed, not really intentionally, is very minimal fungal inputs.......and that's been that piss poor bokashi. I like diversity. I strove for it in my regular food garden.
I didn't order anything and tried to get it lovally. LOL! That ain't happening. We're a little more wet now. I could try harvesting some nice white fungus under my vast pine needles.
I’ve been using gro-kashi and love it. Also been hearing good things about kashi-blend. But like you said if you gotta a local source I would go with that. I’m jealous, I would love to be able to get local inputs l, there just few and far between

@Autoscrog We have asked you nicely to start a thread where these foolish questions can be asked. We have answered them several times here and you are not listening. Take this to a new thread or risk a thread ban!

Two options really, read my response to your question the other day....or better yet give it a whirl and try it. Knowing first hand if something works is always better than someone telling you it does.

I lied three options go to the LST training page lots of good info an tutorial there or start a post there someone will come along and help you.

:deadhorse:
Was also in the other chat asking same damn thing! Told em this was explained in great detail other day and explained yet again and not even 5MIN later the same questions were asked again with the phrase “does nobody know!” :cuss::cuss:

Was also in the other chat asking same damn thing! Told em this was explained in great detail other day and explained yet again and not even 5MIN later the same questions were asked again with the phrase “does nobody know!” :cuss::cuss:
We was just chatting about a situation like that a bit ago on Live Chat

The top cola on my EB girl is seeing 800 at the moment and it been stable with no more/minimal upward growth.
The light is still at almost the very top. Would it be ok to bring down the light and get around 900 without harm to that top cola? I really don't think the top leaf temp would go up much if any at all.
This would give better light to the rest of her and the others. I put my little Fuge State up on a stand from my first grow to get a bit better light.

Ok, the magic cookie has been ingested back is hurting from post setting and concreting them. Got 1 to move 2 whole inches tommorrow, reset, and concrete in then I can rest a couple days while it cures abit...

I tried *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back