Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget that u can harvest by yourself @Suki813 just call me when it’s time to come start smoking it! ;) :crying:
Hey, at least the two that are almost ready are all but pre-trimmed :rofl: I was thinking about chopping the Cheese tonight but I ran out of steam after renovating lol. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm getting soil fixins delivered Wednesday so I'd like to have it finished before that gets delivered, unless I wait till after Sunday lol.

Hey, at least the two that are almost ready are all but pre-trimmed :rofl: I was thinking about chopping the Cheese tonight but I ran out of steam after renovating lol. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm getting soil fixins delivered Wednesday so I'd like to have it finished before that gets delivered, unless I wait till after Sunday lol.
I hate trimming so the easier the better in my book! :pighug:

I do like smoking tho so I find the willpower to get it cleaned up when the time comes! :rofl:

It was so ugly I didn’t take pictures at harvest cuz I thought the buds may wind up going into a grove bag til the time came I had a press so I been slacking on trimming up the dragon seeds girl! She’s still just hanging on the drying rack in my office so glad it stays around 55% in there on its own so doesn’t make the buds totally crispy! Problem was I harvested the 2 garlic sherbert and had weed again so been smoking so much lately that I keep forgetting I need to trim it! Buds dry are now looking like they may be ok just to toke as is but may save as motivation to stop slacking and grab a press already! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1396511View attachment 1396512

Concentrates so illegal here I didn’t wanna get a press and like a true stoner it took me til like a month ago to figure out the press itself ain’t illegal so could just press out only what I plan to smoke so not extra just laying around!:doh::rofl:
:haha:

Speaking of topping twice this 1 cannarado I topped and when I went to top second time while still in that .8gal bag I hit it in 6 diff spots…the 2 new tops but also the 2 pairs of lowers just under them were nice and hearty and growing nicely so topped them too so was hit in 6 spots! Seems to have made it make a nice even canopy without any training at all yet! May use some bamboo stakes to open her up a bit to let light down in and some air thru canopy! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg

The other 1 I topped for 2nd time 2 days ago just to get it focusing on growing them lowers up to try to even her out a bit too! :cooldance:

7B78606E-6E8A-43CA-ADBC-D1D668B4CCCA.jpeg

Decided I’m gonna go ahead and flip these tonight so I don’t wind up with 6’+ plants! For now I’m gonna go ahead and put a 5gal bucket in the middle to put that 1 auto (or suspected auto) that never auto’d on top of so it can get 12/12 too! Just debating if I should leave the jellium girl in so it’s dropped to only 12hrs of light or if I should leave under 18 since flowering and put into the 2x4 so big tents not so crammed full! :shrug:
:frog:

Speaking of topping twice this 1 cannarado I topped and when I went to top second time while still in that .8gal bag I hit it in 6 diff spots…the 2 new tops but also the 2 pairs of lowers just under them were nice and hearty and growing nicely so topped them too so was hit in 6 spots! Seems to have made it make a nice even canopy without any training at all yet! May use some bamboo stakes to open her up a bit to let light down in and some air thru canopy! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1396528View attachment 1396529
The other 1 I topped for 2nd time 2 days ago just to get it focusing on growing them lowers up to try to even her out a bit too! :cooldance:

View attachment 1396530
Decided I’m gonna go ahead and flip these tonight so I don’t wind up with 6’+ plants! For now I’m gonna go ahead and put a 5gal bucket in the middle to put that 1 auto (or suspected auto) that never auto’d on top of so it can get 12/12 too! Just debating if I should leave the jellium girl in so it’s dropped to only 12hrs of light or if I should leave under 18 since flowering and put into the 2x4 so big tents not so crammed full! :shrug:
I'd pull the auto if you have space elsewhere personally.

View attachment 1396528View attachment 1396529

View attachment 1396530
Oh yeah I see super cropping in your future. The new growth is looking better!

:aha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back