Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there I dosed wrong I was fucked up for 3 days crazy maybe use it to make chocolates as you can add just a little to normal chocolate and then put into molds of some sort then you can experiment and take not of how much you ate and what the effects was,
Good luck
I just need to measure the next time I use it and test..
Really, the most consistent way to develop is to make hash and squish it. At least not using solvent extraction. which I don't have. Even in the Mini, I can decarb a fair amount of rosin in the press. It's just a more known product.
I'd really only do that id I was making it for someone else so I could accurately dose some sort of edibles or capsule. I can adjust my dose, sometimes, easily..............and it would be hard as hell for me to use that yummy rosin! :funny: :funny: :funny: :baked:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO and a fine extraction of Panama/Guatemala roasted to Fullcity.

Just heard on the news about changing hours for the park where General Sherman, the giant sequoia, grows. Don't know why the hell that's national news, but they did say that 10.000 giants were destroyed from the fires this year! That's just plain sad!
I just can't understand why Cali manages forestry the way they do.
Despise the tree being named after a vile war criminal, it's really a very humbling experience in viewing the tree.........especially when blitzed off your ass! LOL!
sequoia-california-usa-october-general-sherman-tree-largest-tree-earth-giant-sequoia-trees-sequoia-national-park-177107301.jpg
This biggest problem in forest management in California is that 57% of the 33 million acres is Federal Land. Then add 50 years of stupidly putting out the cleaning fires. I have demonstrated what needs to be done in previous posts. It can be done it just takes the will to do so and the money.

Any computer techs/builders? We had an accident at the track that Put a large power surge through the computer. Wondering if I'll just need to replace the power supply or is the whole thing toasted (hard drives, ram, graphics card, etc

Individual components may seem to have survived. Mosfet components can work for a while then get wonky after a transient power spike. I would never trust a part out of that server.

I was reading that topping twice is just as good as mainlining but faster. Does anyone know if this is true?

@Autoscrog We have asked you nicely to start a thread where these foolish questions can be asked. We have answered them several times here and you are not listening. Take this to a new thread or risk a thread ban!

All balls shit main stream media lies,
Grrrrrrrrrrr the army wtf

Every news outlet has a point of view - and I mean EVERYONE of them. It is up to you to seek out several sources for the same story and then try to decide what you want to believe. I think PBS tries pretty hard to present the stories as they are - unfortunately they don't cover everything I want to look at. Then the only way I can attempt know if what PBS is saying is true is to watch all of the others. Then I just do some dabs and say Fu@$ it and move on.

Truth telling is rare.

Been there I dosed wrong I was fucked up for 3 days crazy maybe use it to make chocolates as you can add just a little to normal chocolate and then put into molds of some sort then you can experiment and take not of how much you ate and what the effects was,
Good luck

If you start with a gram of rosin it is easier to titrate your edibles. The average gram of rosin is ~700mg of actives. If you have a 1:1 THC:CBD cannabis rosin ~350mg will be THC and ~350mg will be CBD or an all THC plant will yield ~700mg of THC.

I put 2g of rosin in my 25 piece Chocolate bar so each piece is ~ 56mg of actives. I usually take 1/2 piece so about ~30mg. Yes I get very high from that amount but I have friends that do the whole piece :crying:

Decarbing rosin is easy with a couple of inexpensive tools. Simply heat to 252°F for 27 minutes and then add to your medibles.

DSC01500.JPG2021-12-12_14-36-21.jpg

See the Hot plate for decarb thread in my signature.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO and a fine extraction of Panama/Guatemala roasted to Fullcity.

This biggest problem in forest management in California is that 57% of the 33 million acres is Federal Land. Then add 50 years of stupidly putting out the cleaning fires. I have demonstrated what needs to be done in previous posts. It can be done it just takes the will to do so and the money.

Individual components may seem to have survived. Mosfet components can work for a while then get wonky after a transient power spike. I would never trust a part out of that server.

@Autoscrog We have asked you nicely to start a thread where these foolish questions can be asked. We have answered them several times here and you are not listening. Take this to a new thread or risk a thread ban!

Every news outlet has a point of view - and I mean EVERYONE of them. It is up to you to seek out several sources for the same story and then try to decide what you want to believe. I think PBS tries pretty hard to present the stories as they are - unfortunately they don't cover everything I want to look at. Then the only way I can attempt know if what PBS is saying is true is to watch all of the others. Then I just do some dabs and say Fu@$ it and move on.

Truth telling is rare.

If you start with a gram of rosin it is easier to titrate your edibles. The average gram of rosin is ~700mg of actives. If you have a 1:1 THC:CBD cannabis rosin ~350mg will be THC and ~350mg will be CBD or an all THC plant will yield ~700mg of THC.

I put 2g of rosin in my 25 piece Chocolate bar so each piece is ~ 56mg of actives. I usually take 1/2 piece so about ~30mg. Yes I get very high from that amount but I have friends that do the whole piece :crying:
Very true I try to look down the middle

Decarbing rosin is easy with a couple of inexpensive tools. Simply heat to 252°F for 27 minutes and then add to your medibles.

View attachment 1396423View attachment 1396424

See the Hot plate for decarb thread in my signature.
I got what I thought was a good heater. Candy thermometer says a little different. Maybe a thin silicone mat will help heat transfer if I use that method.
I've got some rosin pucks with quite a bit of goodness. I guess I can do it in a beaker on the plate with oil or butter And get close as possible to that temp and go by the bubbles when decarb is finished.
Or put it in the Ardent with oil or butter and use decarb cycle. I dunno if the infuse would be better. I really haven't found an answer with Ardent.

I got what I thought was a good heater. Candy thermometer says a little different. Maybe a thin silicone mat will help heat transfer if I use that method.
I've got some rosin pucks with quite a bit of goodness. I guess I can do it in a beaker on the plate with oil or butter And get close as possible to that temp and go by the bubbles when decarb is finished.
Or put it in the Ardent with oil or butter and use decarb cycle. I dunno if the infuse would be better. I really haven't found an answer with Ardent.
I use and old muffin tin that is aluminum and has 8 spots and use however many I need then in the oven it goes for 10 minutes at 300 with foil sealed over the top. I usually only do kief anymore as I think it makes better tasting edibles.

Last edited:
I was reading that topping twice is just as good as mainlining but faster. Does anyone know if this is true?
Two options really, read my response to your question the other day....or better yet give it a whirl and try it. Knowing first hand if something works is always better than someone telling you it does.

I lied three options go to the LST training page lots of good info an tutorial there or start a post there someone will come along and help you.

:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back