Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm my own manager in this case although the track owner said he'd pay for a new one. Unfortunately the owner was injured and a co-worker/friend was killed. He's got more on his mind right now than my computer. I'm just tryin to get the property damaged stuff back in order.
Thank you for the reps Ms @Mossy

20211212_134311.jpg

Guilty pup lol

Wtf never seen this before! Took my basket of dirty clothes to go do laundry and had to go grab my pillowcases and came back to this! :haha:
540F4250-2C7F-40B2-B070-2B37F99462AB.jpeg

Went and grabbed these from the dining room so my clothes could go in the damn washer! :thumbsup:
5238A110-94BE-42A5-8249-EED29D2179AC.jpeg
8BC1514D-BB8F-45DE-BE17-8A3E59DBAB47.jpeg
3EE7F8C4-7DB9-43F3-BE21-2B93EE5F92A9.jpeg

They from a while back tho so don’t exactly fit in them anymore but they seem to make due! :rofl:

MickyD med-dark java from the Keurig with Green Monster canna butter is the choice for the morning meds.

Hopefully, it's not a zombie dosage! LOL!
Ummmmmmmm...................Nope! :rofl: :rofl: :haha::haha:
I thought that was a small enough dose.........really! LOL!
I might need to get some more coca butter and dilute the Green Monster!
Not much edible experience with anything other than my own, this batch is different for sure.
I don't think it's strength related, but it's possible. I can feel the coffee before I finish it. A nice chill, but with improved focus for a while. And then I'm not so sure how a 'transition from that to zombie land occurs. :gassy1:
I might need to make this a late night med.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back