Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammers are always a safe bet if new equipt. is needed and management won't approve it......oooopppppssss.... @Green Hornet
Fixed beyond repair.
Well, I'm my own manager in this case although the track owner said he'd pay for a new one. Unfortunately the owner was injured and a co-worker/friend was killed. He's got more on his mind right now than my computer. I'm just tryin to get the property damaged stuff back in order.

On the hunt for another laptop after convo with forums and Dell . Seems the lil fvckers have basically throttled this model G3 display output to 60hz in the BIOS even if you hook it to a 144hz external monitor. A 1050Ti gpu should have no problem hitting 120hz and usually does well with 144hz. I for the life of me will never understand the minds of engineers that design these things. 2018 they put out a G3 with i5 8th-9th gen with a gtx 1650/gtx 1650Ti then in 2019 the up the cpu to i7 8750H and dumb it down with a 1050/ 1050Ti........freaking engineers. :deadhorse:
Would be willing to bet they planned something better but the availability and cost of graphics cards these days is crazy. I was just looking at a replacement Dell desktop and it seemed like half the cards are older models than the one in my 3 year old

:baked: The brown spot in the center is sap very sticky
Blueberry auto's.JPG

@Suki813

You can get matching xmas PJ's for the Fur Baby too.........:eyebrows:....

I was reading that topping twice is just as good as mainlining but faster. Does anyone know if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back