Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see buds on her. Why to go. Make you forget about your rough start for sure. Think you deserve some rep.

:crying::crying::crying:
View attachment 1374720

Anyone else getting very Slow Net.......?.... :pass: ...mine is just crawling.....
Instagram,Facebook and Whatsapp are all down!
I imagine this is affecting interweb traffic world wide whilst those platforms are shut/inoperational
IG give me a 5XX server error = A server error (5xx) is an HTTP Status Code that a server returns when a client makes a valid request to a server, but the server can’t successfully complete the request. 5xx means any HTTP status code that starts with 5, so among others, this covers the 500, 502, and 503 errors.

View attachment 1374720

Anyone else getting very Slow Net.......?.... :pass: ...mine is just crawling.....
Yep, was wondering what was going on lol. Had sent hubby a message ages ago and only just realized it had never sent when I went to get today's microscope pics from his phone.

I am pressing the 2108, 2109, 2110 strains today. The 2110 is like jet fuel. It is intoxicating with a hint of anise/licorice that is a new terpene profile for me. The whole house wreaks with the wonderful aroma. Ms. MOG just walked in and exclaimed "Oooohh wee" :rofl:

@Mossy this is the grow I first used the AN Bud Candy on. That combined with the Grove Bags. It is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back