Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm trying to get some of this hash squished. A little difficult with my stupid leg pain today. I don't know what nerve I stimulated the wrong damn way, but I wish it would shut the hell up!
So I'm only doing three and a half grams at a time in the 37 micron small bags for my small press. It's the nuggsmasher Mini. I pack it and get the proper surface area for end pressure be proper for the product. I'm pressing it flat not bottle style.
The temperature is set to 180F and I do a slow warm up and slow press. I stopped when the flow does but it's pretty quick .
I'm getting a more buttery consistent return that's a little difficult to collect.
Should I lower the temperature for this particular batch of hash?
The return seems to be good but since I haven't collected all of it I haven't checked. I'm using my marble plate to work candy to collect on.

Last edited:
View attachment 1374640never soaked before but reading everyone here doing it..they should drop overnight correct? Replacement for the witchdoctors i lost . thanks 420seedguy For the freebies. :growing::baked:
I do 24 to 48 hours in dark/warm spot.....tiny tails they go on paper towels for another days soak.. long tail, into the pot or rockwool. Back in the dark till they show.

Got off my butt and got a pumpkin.
20211004_185517.jpg

Now I gotta get motivated to carve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back