Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both for the kind words!
I been on jeans site reading about him and I'm so glad I met this guy. I knew there was people like me out there i just hate i embarrassed myself in the process. Its ok though because I didn't crack and I'm in a better place because of it. Growing is not always easy.:nicethread::growing::karmacloud:

I've had enough of these modern multi-hybrid crosses. I'm going old school. VERY old school. Ohh, I'll still grow autos and hybrids, but my path now is to landrace strains. I love the Mazar i Sharif I just chopped! So I ordered from The Real Seed Company.

Real Seed oeder.jpg

I've had enough of these modern multi-hybrid crosses. I'm going old school. VERY old school. Ohh, I'll still grow autos and hybrids, but my path now is to landrace strains. I love the Mazar i Sharif I just chopped! So I ordered from The Real Seed Company.

View attachment 1374792
Should be an interesting project. :pass:

View attachment 1374792
Make em into autos!!!

IMG_20211004_232953330_HDR.jpg

Not feeling great about my current grow. Day 22 from seed in rdwc. Temp issues and a high ph set me back at the beginning. Saw a gnat so I spread some de around the base of the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back