Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped a refugee from Rwanda do a business plan, Profit & Loss statements, and apply for a small business loan last month for a new trucking company he's starting. I guess I shoulda charged him more than $25/hour?
Little bit of a different consult but ya you could’ve charged more if ya wanted to, but think of the good karma you’ll be getting.
You know anything about acquiring grants? I could use one right now lol
There’s so many different ones and I just get confused

Well I think I’m gonna just snip this off
Just self supercropped
image.jpg

You know anything about acquiring grants? I could use one right now lol
There’s so many different ones and I just get confused
I never wrote a grant request, but I notice that "grant writing" is a common job description these days. My neighbor got a grant to teach refugee kids how to garden. I been meaning to ask her if she's gonna teach them how to grow weed.

I never wrote a grant request, but I notice that "grant writing" is a common job description these days. My neighbor got a grant to teach refugee kids how to garden. I been meaning to ask her if she's gonna teach them how to grow weed.
It’s been my experience that if you have a garden the weeds just come naturally. :rofl::pass:
No problem for for the rep. I owe a lot of people some rep and thanks. Just getting my grow groove back and foruming down. But don’t worry things are about to get serious here in the mountains of the Ol’ Virginee. Way people are making plans to have a co-op I have already started building one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back