Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use "Tabacalera" Philippine Cigars, I'd hollow them out with a flat head screwdriver.
We used to call them "Goddies" as they were unslipt and much fatter than a blunt and looked like the type of cigar smoked by the Godfather.
And then fill with ground weed, they would accept upto 3/16 (5.25 Grams) of weed.
I still have the humidor, mine has breather holes in the removable base and side panels, a draw for the sponge and sponge tray and a built in humidity dial. other than that the humidor looks exactly like the one above.
The cigars were 7 inches (17.5 approx CM's) long.
To just smoke one of these cigars took 3-4 hours of constant puffing.
I’ll just drop this for all you cigar smokers

Definitely the end of a season. View attachment 1374615
Gareden wasnt the best yielder this year. May have been my worst tomato ever. Biggest problems are not getting what I paid for at the nursery and lack of any enthusiasm. Haven’t had any enthusiasm for growing in almost 10 years. Ever sine the cops took my canna gear and I didn’t replace it because of my new daughter.
But I have been taking care of my little rich patch here every year and it’s is primed for next year because. ……………………..
View attachment 1374622
Anybody else like beets?
View attachment 1374624
:eyebrows:
Chop all that stuff up, throw on some Black Cow composted poopy patties, till it enough to get a nice bed and sow some L-bon Rye and inoculated Hairy Vetch, needs to be innoculated seeds in order to have better and more nitrogen fixing nodules forming on the root system. The rye is a mother crop to the vetch and will protect it thru the winter. The rye adds lots of bulk carbon with it's very expansive root system and will help break up any hardpan.
Lot's of ways to prep that patch of cover crop in the spring. In my early planting areas, I would used black tarp to blackout and kill the cover crop and to warm the soil. Most of the times I would just shred and leave in place with my tractor mower. A couple of years I had a friend cut it with his hay cutter. This cut and 'conditioned and left in place. Conditioning is breaking of the stems of the plant for quicker dry times. The plant is cut and fed in between rollers with ridges to break the stems. Doing it like this. I had early season weed control.

I’ll check it out when I can
But have you seen ikkitousen lol
Have not, ill have to look it up.

Hubby's coworker told him the one we are watching is for kids. But like, only reason I could imagine is cause there's no cussing or like obviously gory stuff. I *personally* don't think most kids would find it nearly as hilarious since most of them haven't put any real time into MMORPGs.

:eyebrows:
Chop all that stuff up, throw on some Black Cow composted poopy patties, till it enough to get a nice bed and sow some L-bon Rye and inoculated Hairy Vetch, needs to be innoculated seeds in order to have better and more nitrogen fixing nodules forming on the root system. The rye is a mother crop to the vetch and will protect it thru the winter. The rye adds lots of bulk carbon with it's very expansive root system and will help break up any hardpan.
Lot's of ways to prep that patch of cover crop in the spring. In my early planting areas, I would used black tarp to blackout and kill the cover crop and to warm the soil. Most of the times I would just shred and leave in place with my tractor mower. A couple of years I had a friend cut it with his hay cutter. This cut and 'conditioned and left in place. Conditioning is breaking of the stems of the plant for quicker dry times. The plant is cut and fed in between rollers with ridges to break the stems. Doing it like this. I had early season weed control.
I need to do this with my crazy patch in the back. Ugh too much to do, too little energy.

20211004_122647.jpg
never soaked before but reading everyone here doing it..they should drop overnight correct? Replacement for the witchdoctors i lost . thanks 420seedguy For the freebies. :growing::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back