Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sound great! These hold about four grams and last several hours….they are packed tightly so they last a long time. They’re the new incarnation of old school Thai sticks.
1633357234182.png

These are what i remember as Thai Sticks.
I had some Thai stick about 2 years ago and before that 15 years ago.
Often different grades had different coloured strings (cotton thread) wrapped round them.
Most Thai Sticks these days come from Laos as Thailand aint to fond of people selling drugs.

I'm guessing this is the kit you have?
1633357412974.png

Looks like the same mouth piece you have.
Do you use hash oil with the weed or just plain weed?
1633357474484.png

I see the appeal, such a uniform shape and so easy to wrap up!

View attachment 1374620
These are what i remember as Thai Sticks.
I had some Thai stick about 2 years ago and before that 15 years ago.
Often different grades had different coloured strings (cotton thread) wrapped round them.
Most Thai Sticks these days come from Laos as Thailand aint to fond of people selling drugs.

I'm guessing this is the kit you have?
View attachment 1374621
Looks like the same mouth piece you have.
Do you use hash oil with the weed or just plain weed?
View attachment 1374623
I see the appeal, such a uniform shape and so easy to wrap up!
It’s similar to that one pictured….lotsa different brands. Mine is from purple rose supply. I just use cannabis since I don’t have access to any type of oil….wrap is a zig zag blunt style wrap. You can get the molds in different sizes….there’s one that holds an ounce :rofl:

Oh I used to love cigars! But had the same issue of not having enough time to sit for several hours. I tried the smaller sizes but I didn't like the way they burned. Too hot, less flavor and nuance.

I ended up giving in to the old man stereotype and got a pipe, or three... I love to have just a nip of tobacco and a short walk in cool autumn air. It's a nice compromise as I can have more or less to smoke without being tied to a cigars set volume.

Plus, I am all in on "old man" stuff these days.
Cafe Creme are very small cigars about the size of a cigarette.
The burn well if you want a mini weed cigar.
Let me explain why.
Cafe Creme cigars are made in the same way Phillie Blunts are made.
They use a wrapper of "Tobacco paper" rather than 100% tobacco leaves, as you would with a proper high class cigar!
Cafe Creme and Phillie blunts then have a real bit of tobacco leaf wrapped over the top of the tobacco paper to make them look legit.
Just like Phillie Blunts, the out tobacco leaf is removed when making a weed blunt or a hollowed out weed cigar.
The out leaf give a bitter taste, which is why we remove it.
The tobacco paper is made from chopped tobacco and has a much more even burn to it than pure leaf cigars.
So if you can try some Cafe Creme cigars for mini weed cigars.
I made some for a pals leaving do when I was a chef and everybody loved them!
I just had a look and you can get them in the USA!
Don't try to use these for Blunts unless you want a toothpick cigar.
Remove outer leaf and hollow with a small screwdriver.
It is best to make the whole tin up in one go, as it save time later and then seal the tin in a ziplock bag and add a boveda pack if you like.

1633358201710.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back