Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to do this with my crazy patch in the back. Ugh too much to do, too little energy.
I've also used "feed turnips" to build up carbon in the soil and bring up and store micro nutes an make them more available. BIG ol turnips in the soil. You can turn around crap soil in a few years. Two seasons for a marked improvement. It's just planted at different time than a winter cover crop. I planted them to peak at first frost.
It was another method I used the couple of years on my hay field that made the Federal Ag guy scratch his inorganic big swole head.:biggrin:

:headbang: Looking Ripe..............:dancer:.....
I'm sooooooo ready to chop her, but I want her to mature a bit more than the small one did. Just a bit more chill. The hash from the young haze is stout!
Gotta finish up some media work while the room cools off. I've about 50g of hash to squish. I've been meaning to do it, but I want to do it in one sitting.............and I have a small press. LOL!
I'll have to see if I can get thru a couple squishes before I just have to take a dab.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

The garage has never smelled better :vibe:
copped and hanging.JPG

K so I just got of the phone with a consultant company.. I need 3 grand to get shit rolling..
They’ll help me do paperwork/acquire licenses, security plans, business plan, pass facilities inspections ,
The whole kit and kaboodle

This Vanilla Latte Auto is getting a bit unruly on day 51. She's under a HLG100 v2 3000k, but she's almost too wide for it.
VLauto_day51.jpg

Bred by Humboldt, a freebie from HembraGenetics, heritage Vanilla Frosting x Sol Mate Auto, 60/40 Indica/Sativa.

K so I just got of the phone with a consultant company.. I need 3 grand to get shit rolling..
They’ll help me do paperwork/acquire licenses, security plans, business plan, pass facilities inspections ,
The whole kit and kaboodle
I helped a refugee from Rwanda do a business plan, Profit & Loss statements, and apply for a small business loan last month for a new trucking company he's starting. I guess I shoulda charged him more than $25/hour?

I helped a refugee from Rwanda do a business plan, Profit & Loss statements, and apply for a small business loan last month for a new trucking company he's starting. I guess I shoulda charged him more than $25/hour?

Depends on how much you like the person. A good or known person with little ability to pay? Cheap rate.

Corporation calls? $565/hr with min 2 hour initial consultation.

I've also used "feed turnips" to build up carbon in the soil and bring up and store micro nutes an make them more available. BIG ol turnips in the soil. You can turn around crap soil in a few years. Two seasons for a marked improvement. It's just planted at different time than a winter cover crop. I planted them to peak at first frost.
It was another method I used the couple of years on my hay field that made the Federal Ag guy scratch his inorganic big swole head.:biggrin:
I use “bore radish” in my wintering mix. The whole garden was full of them this spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back