Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, we all have seen "Try Not To Laugh Videos" before and this is one such video.
I have just watched all the way through it and although they make a lot of effort to be funny, I challenge you to "Actually Laugh"!
It is however slightly humorous because it is so naive in it's production, india you have a long way to go before I laugh at your videos!
Still worth a watch because it is so crap!:crying::crying::crying:

BTW, for any of the anime/gamer crowd, we started a show on Hulu last night called "Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense" and its both hilarious and adorable lol if anyone needs something lighthearted
I’ll check it out when I can
But have you seen ikkitousen lol

I have a Purple Rose Cannagar mold
I used to use "Tabacalera" Philippine Cigars, I'd hollow them out with a flat head screwdriver.
We used to call them "Goddies" as they were unslipt and much fatter than a blunt and looked like the type of cigar smoked by the Godfather.
And then fill with ground weed, they would accept upto 3/16 (5.25 Grams) of weed.
1633356314461.png

1633355832254.png
I still have the humidor, mine has breather holes in the removable base and side panels, a draw for the sponge and sponge tray and a built in humidity dial. other than that the humidor looks exactly like the one above.
The cigars were 7 inches (17.5 approx CM's) long.
To just smoke one of these cigars took 3-4 hours of constant puffing.

I used to use "Tabacalera" Philippine Cigars, I'd hollow them out with a flat head screwdriver.
And then fill with ground weed, they would accept upto 3/16 (5.25 Grams).
View attachment 1374610
I still have the humidor, mine has breather holes in the removable base and side panels, a draw for the sponge and sponge tray and a built in humidity dial. other than that the humidor looks exactly like the one above.
The cigars were 7 inches (17.5 approx CM's) long.
To just smoke one of these cigars took 3-4 hours of constant puffing.
Those sound great! These hold about four grams and last several hours….they are packed tightly so they last a long time. They’re the new incarnation of old school Thai sticks.

OK, we all have seen "Try Not To Laugh Videos" before and this is one such video.
I have just watched all the way through it and although they make a lot of effort to be funny, I challenge you to "Actually Laugh"!
It is however slightly humorous because it is so naive in it's production, india you have a long way to go before I laugh at your videos!
Still worth a watch because it is so crap!:crying::crying::crying:

I couldn't get half way....

Oh I used to love cigars! But had the same issue of not having enough time to sit for several hours. I tried the smaller sizes but I didn't like the way they burned. Too hot, less flavor and nuance.

I ended up giving in to the old man stereotype and got a pipe, or three... I love to have just a nip of tobacco and a short walk in cool autumn air. It's a nice compromise as I can have more or less to smoke without being tied to a cigars set volume.

Plus, I am all in on "old man" stuff these days.

Once those leaves drop that's the end of another season for sengers and shiners. I'm guessing this is in the North East?

Come all you moonshiners, if you want to hear
‘Bout the kind of bull that they sale around here
Made a way back in top of them hills
where they’s plenty of moonshine stills.
Well we don’t give a darn for your false wet laws and your prohibition, ye old scarecrow
Made out of buckeye but aged in corn and was bottled up in some barn.

One drop will make a rabbit whip a bulldog
Taste will make a rat whip a wild hog
Make a mouse spy on a tomcat’s tail
Make a tadpole raise up, up with a whale
Make a fly fly off an elephant’s snout
Make a poodle dog take a tiger around
Make a toad spit in a black snake’s face
Make a hard-shell preacher to fall from grace

Then we will lay down with our wife, after drinking that ol’ moonshine
Throw back your hand and take a little drink
And for a week you won’t be able to think.
Then you’ll take just another little bit, then get ready to throw a fit,
Locked up in some jailhouse tight, they’re out on the street trying to raise a fine.

Then you’re gettin’ awfully sick, and be worse than the merry ol’ heck
Swear that you never would drink it anymore
But you said that a hundred times before
Then moonblackers are gettin’ might slick and the bootleggers are getting mighty slick
They keep on at we’ll have to work, to keep from selling to each other I’ll declare.

Definitely the end of a season.
A6731C03-9131-4752-ADD2-55672BE7F846.jpeg

Gareden wasnt the best yielder this year. May have been my worst tomato ever. Biggest problems are not getting what I paid for at the nursery and lack of any enthusiasm. Haven’t had any enthusiasm for growing in almost 10 years. Ever sine the cops took my canna gear and I didn’t replace it because of my new daughter.
But I have been taking care of my little rich patch here every year and it’s is primed for next year because. ……………………..
78B1EA32-685E-4BF5-83EC-26B64427F395.jpeg

Anybody else like beets?
3348572B-973D-4EC9-A4DC-20A79DBA4135.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back