Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suki813 ...I've just UNAPPROVED a post from you with a photo....time and NAME on it....just checking that is Not your real name that you are giving away.
Tag me and let me know....:headbang:...
The tree? No, that's the name of the photographer, it was the screen saver in my TV. Otherwise not sure which picture you're talking about.

:crying::crying:
A voice over spoof on Jack Hargreaves "out of town", telly from the UK in the 1970's!

There's the murderer ringing his murderers Bell lol
Definitely not, though I can't help but that that gif is *exactly* what that would look like lol. Just don't want to drop a bunch of money on a guitar just for him to turn around and give up cause its "too hard"
That's what the real cheap ones are for. You could probably find a used for under 100

:pass: lol the spinal injury prevents me from reaching that far around (the shoulder injury ain’t helping either lol)…..so that’s out :rofl: thanks for the recommendation:bighug:

Amateur excuse .....it's topical meds...nice magnesium bath or a foot soak would do it........ :pighug: ........:feet:....

:crying:

The tree? No, that's the name of the photographer, it was the screen saver in my TV. Otherwise not sure which picture you're talking about.

Yup...that the one....as long as it is not your name....I'll Approve it...... :headbang: ..just didn't want you letting any Secrets out...

Well the old face plant in the keyboard....................... Good Morfnoevight All!

vote.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back