Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys.

Daaaamm i was so high yesterday. Am i doing good weed or is that good naturally or are we maybe lacking experience? Smoked with 2 friends yesterday and i oh boy, shit. They said it was the best weed EVER in this city.

That felt so good to hear :smoking:

I need a massive yielder of some ”up high” strain, prefer an autoflower. Is DPs good enough to beat the others weed? Its a personal street comp and apperently i know how to make weed so i gonna win :biggrin:

Fast Buds has winner for sure. Does DP deliver top-strength autoflowers?

Anyone?

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:............ Ughm........ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:

fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

Happy Friday.....we've Survived another week.........:pass:...Reward yourself with an extra smoke break....:bighug:..you Deserve it.....

Good morning guys.

Daaaamm i was so high yesterday. Am i doing good weed or is that good naturally or are we maybe lacking experience? Smoked with 2 friends yesterday and i oh boy, shit. They said it was the best weed EVER in this city.

That felt so good to hear :smoking:

I need a massive yielder of some ”up high” strain, prefer an autoflower. Is DPs good enough to beat the others weed? Its a personal street comp and apperently i know how to make weed so i gonna win :biggrin:

Fast Buds has winner for sure. Does DP deliver top-strength autoflowers?

Anyone?
I got a jar of Think Different which is reserved for special occasions - cos it Fs me up goooood :smoking: maybe its old school and the newer strains have higher thc at this point though

I got a jar of Think Different which is reserved for special occasions - cos it Fs me up goooood :smoking: maybe its old school and the newer strains have higher thc at this point though

I agree, Think Different is very nice. I did Think Big once and saved the buds from a fast finish TD, it was one of the best smoke some friends of mine EVER have had.

980F8E34-63D1-4D09-8B91-E9336BEE6D22.jpeg

Maybe I’ll do some of them again :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Is it still that potent?! I might try that one .. so many seeds to choose from :cool:

Well my carbon filter is old(ish) and just about failing, it's getting stinky in here.. as far as I know you can't clean them to extend their lifetime?? Just refill or replace... any quick tips before I sink some $$ on a replacement?? :smoking: :pighug:
Could try a fresh cover and give it a stab. Baking soda should also pull some of the smell out but might have to stick it in a Rubbermaid with who knows how much baking soda for who knows how long. Or maybe try to pull some baking soda through with a fan and make an experiment. Or old school wrap the filter with fabric softener sheets and rubber bands...

Cheapest pellet carbon I've found. I "made" a scrubber bucket to compliment my standard fan/filter. The 20lb bucket fills a standard 5 gal bucket with a large 4" PVC pipe in the center and a bit left over. It's $100 for the carbon alone so judge new filter cost vs that. I've been using an AC infinity 4" that did quite well and I think was only around $50.

EDIT: @fauxnacho I mean to tag you.
I haven't used carbon filters myself but I've used activated carbon in the past for filtering shine. It can be re-used, for that purpose at least, by rinsing it. Bring it up to a gentle boil but not boiled and pour off the water and repeat as needed:thumbsup:

I haven't used carbon filters myself but I've used activated carbon in the past for filtering shine. It can be re-used, for that purpose at least, by rinsing it. Bring it up to a gentle boil but not boiled and pour off the water and repeat as needed:thumbsup:
Appreciate the help from all y'all
:vibes: I've ordered a replacement this time but I'll have a play around with the old one, try a couple of these suggestions, see if we can breathe some life into her :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back