Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS!
ON THE SCENE
LIVE REPORTING!
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Just before entering Walmart, I took two small hits of Sour Stomper flower and Asian Haze hash. That was 2 hours ago and I'm still looking for the plateau! That was the first dose of Canna today. It's that damn Asian Haze hash is screwing with my hearing. Certain sounds are highly accented. Like at the moment, it is the sound of the tires of the cars driving down the highway.
I'm just sitting outside of O'Reilly's Au
to parts to give you guys a live update!:vibes::vibes::vibes:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Oh! I'm sorry!
I failed to rate the Entertainment Value of my visit to WallyWorld!
I give today's visit a 4.63 on a 5.0 scale! That is including the "Canna Multiplying Factor"! :rofl: :eyebrows::eyebrows:
There was 'quality' amusement in every department. That's not to say the distribution was very even.
There was a significant lack of entertainment in the meat and produce department!:grrr1:
I'm sure it was in direct correlation to the insane price spikes cause by the fools in charge.:wall:

The only redeeming example of amusement was actually a contender for the best bit!
A Little old Lady was picking up a package of Angus beef and was obviously very nearsighted. She brought the package close to her eyes to see the price, I guess. The next thing I hear was, "Oh my God!" She then let out a VERY loud FART!:jawdrop:
Some of you may be wondering why that is not THE top bit of entertainment. Normally, I'd wholeheartedly agree, but I was privy to a conversation, one-sided as it may have been, of a young girl 'dressing down' her boyfriend on his romantic actions sometime earlier. Yet that was not the kicker of the brief encounter.:yoinks:
As they passed by me, with the young lady in the lead, she gave me quite the obvious 'Come hither 'look that did catch me by surprise, but I was able to give her a winking reply without busting up laughing..:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
The only reason today's trip to Wally World was not a 5 out of 5, was the insane price increases just so detracted from the experience.

Last edited:
Everything moving along in the tents so far. Added another 3 gal of water to the res.
20211209_204713.jpg

APK'S are doing well too.
20211209_204727.jpg

1 clone not going to make it. Other kids sad looking with no root nubs yet. Might have to go ahead and top the BS and try again with a bigger stem.
20211209_204747.jpg

Support net then. I think I will either grow less plants in larger pots depending on how many I’m allowed, fimm and super crop or
Grow in smaller pots with a support net and lollipop. But ill need a feed system because of the net
Loving my Autopots, not cheap but easier than hauling each plant to the shower to soak em.

Ordered some MCI oil as the cold infusion in moonshine isn't me cuppa tea :thumbsup:

Thanks for that heads up @Olderfart :biggrin:
Hey @Kyote, you are welcome. I hope what you ordered was MCT oil, I don't know what MCI oil is. Presumably a typo.:biggrin:

Good luck with making the infusion. Make it as strong as you can. Dosing can be as small as a couple drops from an eyedropper, so you do not need to worry about it being too strong. In any case, adding MCT oil to dilute it a bit is easy. If you start with it too weak, you may find that an effective dose requires an inconvenient amount of infusion. Ideally, a dose that is somewhere in the ballpark of 1/4 or so of an eyedropper makes dosing super convenient. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back