Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO and a fine cup of Panama/Guatemala roasted to Fullcity+

Do you even know what super crop is? It is the fastest training method available. Most commercial operations to not have a height restriction so it is not really needed.

It is not a SCROG if you don't weave - the net is just a support structure. Many commercial operations use netting or wire mesh for support

View attachment 1395362
Support net then. I think I will either grow less plants in larger pots depending on how many I’m allowed, fimm and super crop or
Grow in smaller pots with a support net and lollipop. But ill need a feed system because of the net

Support net then. I think I will either grow less plants in larger pots depending on how many I’m allowed, fimm and super crop or
Grow in smaller pots with a support net and lollipop. But ill need a feed system because of the net
Is this a good idea?

BREAKING NEWS!
ON THE SCENE

LIVE REPORTING!
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Just before entering Walmart, I took two small hits of Sour Stomper flower and Asian Haze hash. That was 2 hours ago and I'm still looking for the plateau! That was the first dose of Canna today. It's that damn Asian Haze hash is screwing with my hearing. Certain sounds are highly accented. Like at the moment, it is the sound of the tires of the cars driving down the highway.
I'm just sitting outside of O'Reilly's Au
to parts to give you guys a live update!:vibes::vibes::vibes:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Is this a good idea?
@Autoscrog Start a thread and expand on the size and type of grow you are planning. Someone here has already done that and can help. I live in California and have a six plant limit to stay legal.

Tag us in to the thread by placing the @ at-mark infront of our name so we can find our way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back