Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz .......Guess you've got your order in.....?..........................:eyebrows:

Deep fried canna leaf.....mmmmmmm....Sounds Delicious...........:pass:

Walmart....I have a 4 foot tall, 4 shelf baker rack thing in wife's lil porch green house. Shelves are right at 1 ft by 1 ft with a 1 inch lip (on the underside). Bet you could assemble it upside down, drill a hole in each shelf guide, slap some screws in there and you got a nice little dryer for branches, when you snip the buds just cut window screen to fit and it'll do them too without falling through. Think I paid about 25 for it.
But I still Love the hang and bag method myself.
I think I bought the one you're talking about. I thought I got it from amazon, but didn't see it in my orders. I have it between my 4x4 and 2.4X2.3 tents. It could easily be a good drying rack.

It seems the best method for large scale commercial growers would be to scrog, lollipop and top / not depending on how many plants your allowed

Any Excuse to stay under the duvet another hour since the missus got Home @Jraven ....:yeah:..I've got my love to keep me Warm......

It seems the best method for large scale commercial growers would be to scrog, lollipop and top / not depending on how many plants your allowed

I'd Super crop....no Tools...no Stings..no Ties......:pass:......

Any Excuse to stay under the duvet another hour since the missus got Home @Jraven ....:yeah:..I've got my love to keep me Warm......

I'd Super crop....no Tools...no Stings..no Ties......:pass:......

Yep Mossy, that's the best hour of the day :smoking: so I try to take full advantage:rofl: Then there's the next hour with the wake and bake, that's ok too.

we got a new comp and a big new light to win :thumbsup:

good ta see ya about @Jraven :d5:

first set of answers
1. One size only - x
2. IP67 waterproof - ✔
3. Smart Temp Contorller - ✔
Dont forget to add a friend :thumbsup:
#marshydrofc8000

Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift Giveaway is coming :bighug:
At the end of 2021, Mars Hydro released new products FC-E8000 and seedling heat mat. Both of which will be given to lucky winners as New Year gifts. In addition, there are coupons to give away. So that you can choose your favorite New Year's gift.
We hope you will actively participate in answering questions and posting pics for a chance to win free products and discount coupons.
Remember to enter from Dec.9th - Jan. 3rd, the surprises are ready for you guys. The new year is coming, please continue to support and love Mars Hydro.
Rules to enter::jump:

1. Answer Question/ post pics

2. Mention @ 1 Friend

3. Tag #marshydrofce8000
Timeline and prize::jump:

Round 1: Dec 9-11 Seedling Heat Mat

Round 2: Dec 13-18 $40 Coupon

Round 3: Dec 20-25 FC-E8000

Round 4: Dec 27-Jan 3 $50 Coupon x2
[Notice]:jump:

Total 5 winners, products and multiple coupons for you guys, everyone get free chances.
Coupons must be used within 10 days.
If the FC-E8000 winner does not need such a large light, you can choose the same price products.
The FC-E8000 winner needs to write a grow journal for AFN growers.
Good Luck!!! :goodluck:

1639046572970.jpeg

China LED Grow Lights Manufacturer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back