Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen any growers.com coupon codes around? Think I'm gonna get the wife one of those grow rack/shelving things for Christmas but makes my ass checks clench seeing the price. And I'm sure they have a thing or 2 that I could use...
Check “bakers racks” on Amazon……
Look for the stainless restaurant style ones…

Check “bakers racks” on Amazon……
Look for the stainless restaurant style ones…
Looked into all that but my duct tape and zip tie skills aren't gonna make anything that's she's gonna be thrilled with... Even looked into redoing some Ikea shelves and building some custom but I don't really have the time to make anything nice. And, she's obsessed with some YouTuber who swears by them so it's kinda either those or change course. Benefit is I wouldn't have to sacrifice my tent anymore for a month or 2

I've grown all 3 of those parents. All in 5 gal Coco. Top watered with general organics full go box line. 12 weeks for cldc and 14 weeks for ss and fs. Ss and fs are fantastic and cldc is super pretty and worth the grow just to stare at
Yeah, a lot of people here know I love Sour Stomper.LOL!
She was a stupid easy girl to grow! I only took less than 5 leaves and tucked a few more. She was finished in 65 days with no larf at all and ROCK hard buds that were fully encrusted with trichs inside and out.
She was in a grow with two other Meph girls that were in EarthBoxes. They were HBSS. It was my first EarthBox grow and I followed EarthBoxes recommendation for the included dolomite. NOT a good move and it was before Jeremy of Build A Soil started his 10x10 grow tent series, so I didn't give the Rez a dry period. If you're organic, his series on YT is outstanding.
I did manage to nurse the HBSS girls to a pretty dang good harvest, despite the problems. If I don't get Elephant as one of test seeds, HBSS will go into an EB on the next run.........unless I get a big growing girl in the seeds.:eyebrows:

Yeah, a lot of people here know I love Sour Stomper.LOL!
She was a stupid easy girl to grow! I only took less than 5 leaves and tucked a few more. She was finished in 65 days with no larf at all and ROCK hard buds that were fully encrusted with trichs inside and out.
She was in a grow with two other Meph girls that were in EarthBoxes. They were HBSS. It was my first EarthBox grow and I followed EarthBoxes recommendation for the included dolomite. NOT a good move and it was before Jeremy of Build A Soil started his 10x10 grow tent series, so I didn't give the Rez a dry period. If you're organic, his series on YT is outstanding.
I did manage to nurse the HBSS girls to a pretty dang good harvest, despite the problems. If I don't get Elephant as one of test seeds, HBSS will go into an EB on the next run.........unless I get a big growing girl in the seeds.:eyebrows:
"Ruh Roh Raggy"
tenor.gif

Fat Pete’s Cookies Auto produces large plants with a very big yield. The buds become long and frosty with a good bag appeal and a sour, fruity aroma and taste

Plans may change!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back