Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER
I opened the tent this morning and my Meph girl in the EB threw me a curveball with a huge blast of bubblegum when I brushed one of the side branches. There was something else underlying, but the strong bubblegum just overwhelmed it.
Other than the LST, I really have'touched her with my hands since flower started.
Up until now, the odor in the tent has pretty much been just like Sour Stomper....one of the parents of this cross.
I have no idea from Meph on how long she will run, but found some running around 80-90 days. She's at 46 days, so she's roughly halfway thru. This girls is going to get really frosty as she sits. Should I begin a little UV for a few min at mid cycle now or wait for later?

I have allready starting to give my girl UV, as I read the plant then will think shes cleared and got the place to grow big for herself. Love some inputs regarding this.. :smokeout:

Last edited:
At yearly check up for #1 and #2. Tell me why the nurse is asking my *ELEVEN* year old if he is abusing alcohol, marijuana, other drugs, over the counter meds, or household chemicals to get high? He was like "drugs are illegal why would I want to do that?" The fact that they ask about household chemicals really bothered me, like, I'm sure that thought has never crossed his mind until now.
You must have lived a different childhood than mine. By eleven I knew the dealers and the prices but I did not use yet. Not until I was 14 when I accidentally ingested a multiple dose of LSD. I loved it. The rest is history. I did not live in the hood so yeah I understand them asking, expecting to get the truth.........

You must have lived a different childhood than mine. By eleven I knew the dealers and the prices but I did not use yet. Not until I was 14 when I accidentally ingested a multiple dose of LSD. I loved it. The rest is history. I did not live in the hood so yeah I understand them asking, expecting to get the truth.........
That part kills me as well lol. What kid is gonna admit that to a nurse that looks like their grandma with their mom sitting there. I sure as shit wouldn't have lol. #1 was just like "what does getting high mean?" Lmao. I definitely had a very different childhood, I didn't done weed for the first time till I was 18, one of the girls I worked with brought me to her house to hang out with her and her friends. That was also my first time drinking lol. I got the spins real bad, thought it was from smoking, and then didn't smoke again till I was 22. Didn't try anything else till I met hubby and that was just mushrooms lmao.

At yearly check up for #1 and #2. Tell me why the nurse is asking my *ELEVEN* year old if he is abusing alcohol, marijuana, other drugs, over the counter meds, or household chemicals to get high?
1639011205062.gif

Got me some plants trimmed up! The purple leafed 1 def had a stronger smell and tastes just as good even without a single days cure yet! Prob put lil but into a jar I can burp daily AND STEAL NUGS FROM and rest I’ll prob use my last couple grove bags I been holding onto for a minute! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

:frog:

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER
I opened the tent this morning and my Meph girl in the EB threw me a curveball with a huge blast of bubblegum when I brushed one of the side branches. There was something else underlying, but the strong bubblegum just overwhelmed it.
Other than the LST, I really have'touched her with my hands since flower started.
Up until now, the odor in the tent has pretty much been just like Sour Stomper....one of the parents of this cross.
I have no idea from Meph on how long she will run, but found some running around 80-90 days. She's at 46 days, so she's roughly halfway thru. This girls is going to get really frosty as she sits. Should I begin a little UV for a few min at mid cycle now or wait for later?
I've grown all 3 of those parents. All in 5 gal Coco. Top watered with general organics full go box line. 12 weeks for cldc and 14 weeks for ss and fs. Ss and fs are fantastic and cldc is super pretty and worth the grow just to stare at

Anybody seen any growers.com coupon codes around? Think I'm gonna get the wife one of those grow rack/shelving things for Christmas but makes my ass checks clench seeing the price. And I'm sure they have a thing or 2 that I could use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back