Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy :coffee:
DECA03F7-6B00-4E27-AB0B-95094B251C23.jpeg

We are going to the Big City today.....:pass:....to get the new National Identity card.

According to the rules here...we don't need one...we have the old one...

But according to Travellers you do.

You can fly outta Spain to the UK..no probs....
But the flight companies are refusing to fly you back without one.

Nightmare scenario.....:crying:...so we are getting one.

It will be the first time in my life I've had me finger prints taken.....:yoinks:..I Hope I haven't done anything Naughty that I have Forgotten about....

:crying::crying::crying:

Hubbys friend normally goes to the UK for xmas/NY ...but last year he couldn't because of Covid...so he just came to ours.
Chilled roast dinner on the patio with lots of red wine..

Being honest...xmas in the UK is a bit of a Nightmare for him...coz he has 4 adult kids vying for his attention and numerous excited grandchildren to entertain....

Everyone of his kids put on the Besy Show they can for him..bettering each other.. :biggrin: ...so it is a whirlwind for him...he comes back wrecked...

Hubby was out with him yesterday....he says...I'm not sure if I'll get back to the UK this xmas....
Hubby says why..?....there is nothing stopping you getting yourself away now....:shrug:..the borders are still Open...

He say Aye.....but I'm hoping if I hang on another week...they won't be....

.:pass:...soooo...we might be 3 for xmas dinner... again...:biggrin:

Must admit I don't blame him..if the Borders do Close....they probably won't reopen until Spring..plus...he Could have to quarantine...which would totally kill the holiday too...:shrug:..10 day holiday...holed up in a quarantine Hotel....:pass:..not even Worth Bothering...

Amazon product

Since Covid has been around hubby has been as deaf as a post...so I was looking for some Amplifying headphones for him and come up with this...... :crying: ...can you Imagine standing in the pub...your phone goes off...and you pull a full hand set outta your pocket...?............

Oh...it's me Mobile Land Line.......:crying::crying::crying:

If it wasn't so expensive...I'd Buy it for the piss-take...:pass:

Looked into all that but my duct tape and zip tie skills aren't gonna make anything that's she's gonna be thrilled with... Even looked into redoing some Ikea shelves and building some custom but I don't really have the time to make anything nice. And, she's obsessed with some YouTuber who swears by them so it's kinda either those or change course. Benefit is I wouldn't have to sacrifice my tent anymore for a month or 2
Walmart....I have a 4 foot tall, 4 shelf baker rack thing in wife's lil porch green house. Shelves are right at 1 ft by 1 ft with a 1 inch lip (on the underside). Bet you could assemble it upside down, drill a hole in each shelf guide, slap some screws in there and you got a nice little dryer for branches, when you snip the buds just cut window screen to fit and it'll do them too without falling through. Think I paid about 25 for it.
But I still Love the hang and bag method myself.

Licenses often dictate plant numbers so commercial growers do neither. Their goal is highest weight per plant with minimum labor input.
I thought most commercial growers would sog with something like canna cogr

Attachments

• EE9C51AE-7442-4B04-BE08-522F1EB32805.png
    EE9C51AE-7442-4B04-BE08-522F1EB32805.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back