Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the help from all y'all
:vibes: I've ordered a replacement this time but I'll have a play around with the old one, try a couple of these suggestions, see if we can breathe some life into her :thumbsup:
Many carbon filters lose their effectiveness if they get moist from the humidity. If you have two, and can swap them in and out for a dry one….you’ll probably extend the life that way.

Does anybody know of a humidity-driven actuator that can open a container above 62% RH and close it below 58% RH?

Burping manually i often zone out, get too busy, fall asleep, or forget to open/close the jars. This week I've had jars get as low as 35% and as high as 95% before I noticed and took action. By dumb luck my buds have survived so far, but I'm sure they'd get a better cure if I could keep them closer to good numbers.

Something that could be adapted from a popular industry like automotive or HVAC would be ideal.

Many carbon filters lose their effectiveness if they get moist from the humidity. If you have two, and can swap them in and out for a dry one….you’ll probably extend the life that way.
That's right...Thorough drying is also part of the process for re-using the carbon. The material has tiny pores where the substances accumulate and they need to be empty
Does anybody know of a humidity-driven actuator that can open a container above 62% RH and close it below 58% RH?

Burping manually i often zone out, get too busy, fall asleep, or forget to open/close the jars. This week I've had jars get as low as 35% and as high as 95% before I noticed and took action. By dumb luck my buds have survived so far, but I'm sure they'd get a better cure if I could keep them closer to good numbers.

Something that could be adapted from a popular industry like automotive or HVAC would be ideal.
An alarm clock?:smoking:

I think grove bags would be your cup of tea then…..no need to burp….. I think @Mañ'O'Green uses them….

Can I put a Warning out without it becoming Political..........?.......:pass:..

Europe and the New Virus.

UK has just announced that the New Omnicrom virus is so virillent that if there are 100 people in a room.....and 1 person in that room has the New varient....50 of the people will get it.
50-70% will test positive after a few days.

Those are Horrific stats.

Played out already in Oslo...120 people at a Party...ALL Double jabbed...All tested Negative pre-party...
60 Positives post party...

170 hospital staff in Malaga Spain...ALL double jabbed..all tested Negative. 70 Positives post Party.

These were all ICU Hospital staff....even if the virus is mild...this takes 70 key hospital staff out of the ICU of 1 Hospital.....

Scotland is forecasting a Tsunami of Omnicrom cases and are calling for All the family of anyone with it..jabbed or not..positive or negative to be quarantined at home for 10 days

1 sick in the household..whole household on lockdown...:pass:..Think about what That is going to do to the workforce/services.

You don't need to wait for the Goverment to issue orders...:d5:..your own common sense says Look After Yourselves and Family Now.....Do Everything you can to Stop it getting into your house...

Stay Safe.....:pass:...

AMG

For sharing important info!!

Olderfart

Thanks for posting this. Sadly, I expect Omicron is going to do some serious damage to our health services this winter.

Look into Grove Bags. Get it down to a certain moisture content, put in bag, and no need to burp jars.

i personally love to burp

Sorry to the staff I didn't read the blurb so I made boo boo and posted twice,
So my apologies
Screenshot_20211210-190332_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back