Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like starting the day with a chop.

Grapefruit Photoperiod. Cola.
Grapefruit Phot Cola.jpg

Well my carbon filter is old(ish) and just about failing, it's getting stinky in here.. as far as I know you can't clean them to extend their lifetime?? Just refill or replace... any quick tips before I sink some $$ on a replacement?? :smoking: :pighug:
I have never tried it but I have a friend that swears by Grow Fresh from Grow Boss it is a cleaner for filters. I have never used it, but now that I go to look at it they are sold out. I would think there are other cleaners similar out there if you look around. This one was 20 bucks so cheap fix if it works.

Can I put a Warning out without it becoming Political..........?.......:pass:..

Europe and the New Virus.

UK has just announced that the New Omnicrom virus is so virillent that if there are 100 people in a room.....and 1 person in that room has the New varient....50 of the people will get it.
50-70% will test positive after a few days.

Those are Horrific stats.

Played out already in Oslo...120 people at a Party...ALL Double jabbed...All tested Negative pre-party...
60 Positives post party...

170 hospital staff in Malaga Spain...ALL double jabbed..all tested Negative. 70 Positives post Party.

These were all ICU Hospital staff....even if the virus is mild...this takes 70 key hospital staff out of the ICU of 1 Hospital.....

Scotland is forecasting a Tsunami of Omnicrom cases and are calling for All the family of anyone with it..jabbed or not..positive or negative to be quarantined at home for 10 days

1 sick in the household..whole household on lockdown...:pass:..Think about what That is going to do to the workforce/services.

You don't need to wait for the Goverment to issue orders...:d5:..your own common sense says Look After Yourselves and Family Now.....Do Everything you can to Stop it getting into your house...

Stay Safe.....:pass:...

If people just distance themselves and mask/cover, it will help with this variant. Most people won't get it bad enough for hospitalization, but there's still the compromised people to contend with. If they are still active and able to get out, they need to be responsible for their own protection and take the appropriate actions to do so.
We all need to take care of the elderly that can't care for themselves.
Hey retards in charge! No more damn shutdowns !

Nice past 48hrs+...................NOT!
Finally got enough pain relief to be able to go to sleep and I think I got a bit of food poisoning!

I'm fuggin beat down! LOL!

Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Wow I fell asleep hard at the computer last night. I don't even remember signing off :yoinks:

Does anybody know of a humidity-driven actuator that can open a container above 62% RH and close it below 58% RH?

Burping manually i often zone out, get too busy, fall asleep, or forget to open/close the jars. This week I've had jars get as low as 35% and as high as 95% before I noticed and took action. By dumb luck my buds have survived so far, but I'm sure they'd get a better cure if I could keep them closer to good numbers.

Something that could be adapted from a popular industry like automotive or HVAC would be ideal.
As mentioned here above I use the Grove Bags. Dry your bud to 11% moisture on a meter or 62% RH as tested in a jar. Place in Grove Bags and HEAT SEAL them. and forget them for two weeks or more. Mine often go for months before I open to process some into rosin and it is just amazing when I open them. Cured to perfection with the best terpene profile possible with what went into the bag.

_DSC4237.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Wow I fell asleep hard at the computer last night. I don't even remember signing off :yoinks:

As mentioned here above I use the Grove Bags. Dry your bud to 11% moisture on a meter or 62% RH as tested in a jar. Place in Grove Bags and HEAT SEAL them. and forget them for two weeks or more. Mine often go for months before I open to process some into rosin and it is just amazing when I open them. Cured to perfection with the best terpene profile possible with what went into the bag.

View attachment 1395611
With that stash, we see why you 'forget it'! LOL!

With that stash, we see why you 'forget it'! LOL!
I was dabbing the Fast Buds 2108 last night.

Yeah I will be giving my friends and relatives a nice Christmas stash this year as the Canna Ganja has been good to me. I sill have a bunch of the Panama Red from summer 2020 :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back