Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowt so Bloody Certain @hairyman :pass:..nowt so bloody Certain...

picture the scene..i was sat there after having a joint and a cuppa waiting for a file too download whilst watching the first half of a episode of luther,,,and thinking i better roll another before i have to wait to upload the file again :crying: and they rang ,,,,:coffee: i was, huh huh ,,huh huh ,,huh huh,,,no thanks:coffee:

Ol Mickey is the last one..
Anyone else have this?
4bea3ec14608c7012259465075220b90.jpg

picture the scene..i was sat there after having a joint and a cuppa waiting for a file too download whilst watching the first half of a episode of luther,,,and thinking i better roll another before i have to wait to upload the file again :crying: and they rang ,,,,:coffee: i was, huh huh ,,huh huh ,,huh huh,,,no thanks:coffee:

:crying:

Expect another Call.....the way this is multiplying out.... Scotland is locking down the whole household if 1 person has it...starting Tomorrow.....:pass:...T and T are going to be over run.

Well, let;s see if some soup won't kill me!
Other than my esophagus spazing closed sometimes, I do seldom have any kind of digestion problems and almost always from an outside source.
The spicy pork tamales I bought at the grocery store seem the logical timely culprit. Never had a problem with that brand before.
"Tell Ma I love her! I'm going in!":haha:

I haven't seen one of those before @WildBill .... :pass:
There were a few companies making Monkey related toys. I had one, but it was just the car and I think it was metal....but dat's a LOT of years ago.
As a little kid, I liked the Monkeys because they were upbeat and not all the ant-war and "Da man" songs at the time.
And yes, I did watch their show. :biggrin:

Well, let;s see if some soup won't kill me!
Other than my esophagus spazing closed sometimes, I do seldom have any kind of digestion problems and almost always from an outside source.
The spicy pork tamales I bought at the grocery store seem the logical timely culprit. Never had a problem with that brand before.
"Tell Ma I love her! I'm going in!":haha:

Feel Better soon..... :pighug:

There were a few companies making Monkey related toys. I had one, but it was just the car and I think it was metal....but dat's a LOT of years ago.
As a little kid, I liked the Monkeys because they were upbeat and not all the ant-war and "Da man" songs at the time.
And yes, I did watch their show. :biggrin:
You ain't the only one...Had that car in the model kit and the beatles yellow sub model........wonder what those are worth unused today...Oh, and the batman series and monster diarama models.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back