Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20211210-210640_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-210856_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Amazing what age will do to you. 10 years ago I'd have had the truck unloaded now I gotta rest after humping 4 4x4's to the backyard.....not looking forward to the 80# bags of sakcrete. On another note, topped the BS and got her in the cloner with a spritz. Hoping one of em will take. Loaded the res to 4 gal with AN-ph perfect A&B and carbo load....about 1/4 strength as the HF is still usable but nearing depletion. Try to avoid the yellowing if I can. They already went through the 3 gal of water that was in there.
lets see how they react then adjust.......oh the ph perfected out to 6.2 in the res.

Where you getting those from? I am interested when I searched I find the company direct but I do not need 1000 of them.
Pick the part where it says build your own. That'll let you buy individual bags. If you get them, buy a lot since the shipping is expensive and they charge an extra $5 if you don't buy 1000 of them. There's a section on this site somewhere that there's a coupon code

Pick the part where it says build your own. That'll let you buy individual bags. If you get them, buy a lot since the shipping is expensive and they charge an extra $5 if you don't buy 1000 of them. There's a section on this site somewhere that there's a coupon code
It's supposed to be AFN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back