Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Caturday folks,,,

Got me pumpkin prize,,,

Pure satvia,,no auto regs,, edit ,,lol i just couldn't find that they are called photo plants in the fog of my mind
IMG_20211204_094906.jpg

Last edited:
morning kittens, happy caturday and all that. Not so chilly this morning, coffee time is the best time. Hit the clone branches with STS yesterday, snipped 2 big fan leaves off BS cause they wouldn't tuck no matter how I tried. Waiting a bit to top it, seeing as I'm at 3 plants in there now want as many branch's as I can get. The sativa's are doing good and trying to catch up. APK's still in rooting phase with not much growth up top yet.
Wife took a look at back deck post placement and mentioned she thought it would be bigger so she could sit out in the sun if she wanted sooooo....gotta order more lumber. Which works for me as it'll give me space in the sun for plants...
20211204_062943.jpg
20211204_063005.jpg

20211204_063018.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning guys :biggrin:

Yesterday I got so high I believed you were a bunch of shits with an ironic/sadistic humor :smokeout:
Not sure that ironic works in this crowd. Too much thinking required. Ya gotta remember who y'all are dealing with here - fancy mental processing not likely on the agenda most days. Sadistic OTOH? Nah. Nobody gets mean on pot. Silly sometimes? check. Excessive giggling, causing confusion in better half? check. Deep need to get back to the basement to see how the girls are doing, oh yeah, check. Hours and hours playing with like minded stoners on AFN? Obviously. :biggrin:

Now where did I leave my coffee? Did I make some yet? Wait a minute, who put my cup beside my laptop? Must have been the dog, she the only other one out of bed yet. Other than me, and I didn't do it! :crying::pighug:

Happy Saturday all you ironic and sadistic stoners. :pighug:

Last edited:
Excluding some solo cup and one gal babies. All the tents cleared out for these. SSB already soaking. Doing pope in single site rdwc and the rest in Coco or water only. View attachment 1393670
Gonna be a banner harvest.

Couldn't help myself. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back