Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we totally cleaned all the dust out, sanitized the walls and got tent clean to go again! :thumbsup:
Dark pic but it’s clean! Trust me!:eyebrows: :rofl:
14C9F150-325E-4F88-A48F-D018A5D22828.jpeg

Added some oly mountain fish compost and fresh castings from local worm ranch and transplanted the photos over! Can finally dial in feeds easier (hopefully) but be much easier then when they were in the 1gal pots! They use so lil was kinda difficult to make 1 pots feed heavier then the rest!
7D79B953-4C1D-481A-842F-450E50301BC5.jpeg

Not sure what to do with lil jellium X wifi OG cuz she got stressed in lil pot and has already started throwing pistols for 5-6 days! Others I planned a couple weeks at least of 18/6 so thinking I’ll leave her be and she can go slow til flip the rest! :shrug:
:vibe:

Well we totally cleaned all the dust out, sanitized the walls and got tent clean to go again! :thumbsup:
Dark pic but it’s clean! Trust me!:eyebrows: :rofl:View attachment 1393583

Added some oly mountain fish compost and fresh castings from local worm ranch and transplanted the photos over! Can finally dial in feeds easier (hopefully) but be much easier then when they were in the 1gal pots! They use so lil was kinda difficult to make 1 pots feed heavier then the rest! View attachment 1393584
Not sure what to do with lil jellium X wifi OG cuz she got stressed in lil pot and has already started throwing pistols for 5-6 days! Others I planned a couple weeks at least of 18/6 so thinking I’ll leave her be and she can go slow til flip the rest! :shrug:
Are those pots as shallow as they appear? Or am I just that high.

Anybody know how many gallons of water a plant will drink over their lifetime? Specifically on autopots? Trying to figure out some math...
I do drip to waste hydro and I use 5 gallons of water per plant per week.

Dark pic but it’s clean! Trust me!:eyebrows: :rofl:View attachment 1393583

Added some oly mountain fish compost and fresh castings from local worm ranch and transplanted the photos over! Can finally dial in feeds easier (hopefully) but be much easier then when they were in the 1gal pots! They use so lil was kinda difficult to make 1 pots feed heavier then the rest! View attachment 1393584
It looks like your plants could benefit from a foliar application of Kelp and Fulvic Acid or Earth Juice Micro-Blast.

Good morning guys :biggrin:

Yesterday I got so high I believed you were a bunch of shits with á ironic/sadistic humor :smokeout:
:crying::crying::crying: What makes you think we are not? No man we are just stoned all of the time when here. I do rosin dabs until I cannot type and then go to bed. Anything said in here is just ad lib because actual thought is not really possible. :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back