Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying: What makes you think we are not? No man we are just stoned all of the time when here. I do rosin dabs until I cannot type and then go to bed. Anything said in here is just ad lib because actual thought is not really possible. :bighug:

Haha, maybe I should keep my smoking on the low-side, I got a pretty fucked up fantasy and it’s not getting easier when im high :joy:

Took a bunch of damaged leaves off the two oldest plants in the tent. It's hard for me to tell if stuff is spreading if it stays. They're getting pretty close. Accidentally snipped two little buds off the Lemon Drop so I decided to vape a little piece of one. Vaping it right after taking a sip of DP Cream Soda tasted just like a lemon meringue pie.

Haha, maybe I should keep my smoking on the low-side, I got a pretty fucked up fantasy and it’s not getting easier when im high :joy:
I am kinda like you but in all of my fantasies I get ............. :eyebrows:

Been working out better for more than 25 years, so I think we are good. :biggrin:

Don't give up on a number 2, they can work out well. :pighug:

We just past our 35th.

:pass: We've just passed the 30th Anniversary of our 1 night stand..........:pass:...still trying to figure out how it went so disasterously wrong....

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

badbitchcat.gif

Happy Caturday......

Only two more Caturdays until Christmas.........:pass:.....Scarey Thought.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back