Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night @Mañ'O'Green

Good Morfnoevight @AMG and all you TGIF stoners.

Let me join you Dabs3.png Yeeeeeep that's better.

ya gotta get the tone just right though... It is the dripping sarcasm that really gets things going. :biggrin: I think I might have learned that during my first marriage. That one didn't work out well for some reason. :shrug:

A happy wife is a happy life.

I mean, it’s shit like dog ice cream that makes us the land of the free:rofl::rofl::pass:

Free to be parted from our hard earned money. Land of the Opportunist. Isn't that cute :rofl:

That kid just dropped a log.

@growerbaki :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:It looks like you are on your way. Start a thread in the new growers section and enjoy your new hobby.

Then come back here and chat with us!

@Mossy @Suki813

Lol - yes, I recently discovered the world of edibles :)

Between turkey day, turkey day leftovers with cannabuttered mashed potaters, and extra work to make up for turkey day time off...the days got away from me just a bit.

Now, time to finally update my journals after being away...then finish up this canna-chocolate that's been on the stove all day.

:baked::baked::baked:

Was wondering where you been. Cannabuttered Mashed Potatoes - I am in!

Hay everyone hope all ya grows are going well,
I'm having a right nightmare,
I only grow autos and I chose to grow three different strains in one tent and one of them turned out to be an auto,
I have Changed the lights to 12/12
And I'm worried about the two autos in there with that change and its exploded with growth and I have almost ran out of room,
Any one got any ideas on wat I can do now?
In the future I'll use scrog net and do the same strains on similar genetics,
Here is a picture these plants are all 10 or 11 weeks oldView attachment 1393463View attachment 1393464

Supper Crop.
Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

:goodluck:

Well I got 3 plants trimmed and in for cure in 2.5 hours this morning. I need to do one more plant later today.

_DSC4221.JPG

Alexa must be getting into my stash.....some is right below her.
I asked Alexa what time it was. She replied, "It's 5:30 PM. It looks like it's wet today. Stay dry.":gassy:

WHUT? It hasn't rained. It's already dark and it's 5:30 PM. I'm not going back out..........and it's still not raining.
She might be hitting my vape, but as high as she seems to be getting, she would forgot to turn it off.
Maybe she'll learn a lesson if I get up real close, fire up my bong, take a big rip, give her a shotgun, wait 10 seconds......

AND UNPLUG THE CANNA PILFERING LITTLE SLUT!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Chalupas are my fav from Taco Bell. But the chalupa machine has always been broke around here lately. :rolleyes1: Have to settle for a taco party pack. Any thing with their cheese sauce is a no go from me.
They need to bring the xxl burrito back. Best thing they ever had. :pie:
I get the same thing usually at tacky bell. The mexican pizza love it

Last edited:
Wow
Good Morfnoevight @AMG and all you TGIF stoners.

Let me join you View attachment 1393527 Yeeeeeep that's better.

A happy wife is a happy life.

Free to be parted from our hard earned money. Land of the Opportunist. Isn't that cute :rofl:

That kid just dropped a log.

@growerbaki :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:It looks like you are on your way. Start a thread in the new growers section and enjoy your new hobby.

Then come back here and chat with us!

Was wondering where you been. Cannabuttered Mashed Potatoes - I am in!

Supper Crop.
Hardest thing for a new grower to do emotionally and physically is to super crop a plant to keep it out of the lights. The problem is many new growers as well as all of us end up in that situation indoors sooner or later. Have some grafting PARAFFIN TAPE on hand just in case. 6" lower than you think you should, roll the stem crushing the inside 3 x the diameter of the stem in length between your forefinger and your thumb, then bend the branch over at that pinch. Bend to 90° from the stem or horizontal to the light. If you did not get a good enough interior crush the stem can break usually just on the top. If this happens just wrap with the grafting tape and all will be well. You may need to tie down the bent over top as many branches just lift themselves right back up. A great lesson to teach yourself on your first harvest or any harvest for that matter is to practice super cropping on branches you have harvested. You will get a good feel for what it is to crush and bend without the dread of "Killing a Cola".

:goodluck:

Well I got 3 plants trimmed and in for cure in 2.5 hours this morning. I need to do one more plant later today.

View attachment 1393526
Wow alot to take in, everyone has been so helpful I may do both super crop and cuttings should set the lights to 18/6 or so it stays in veg till the autos are done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back