Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slacker....10 hours driving for the tacho....my Bro is still doing 15 hours days........or..he Was...until they replaced his ankle last week...

He's Livid.... :pass: ...HGV drivers are in such demand..it is the first time he has been earning a great wage......:biggrin:
Haha these days I am. I used to be a off highway logging truck driver so 15-20 hour days I'm done with that now.

Similar sorry here although number 2 hasn’t come along yet! It’s true though, sometimes people grow apart and it takes guts to say this isn’t working and we’d be happier apart. Glad No2 is working out for you!
Yeah, my Vet buddy and his wife just had their second baby. Wednesday She's so damn pretty. They got their baby boy last year in August after 16 years of trying. They were high school sweethearts. They've stayed together with all the struggles they both have had to endure from his time in the military and the physical problems from that service.
I'm a bit envious of them. I only had one girl in High school that I really had a crush on. I never really acted on it. We dated a few times casually. That only made the infatuation more strong. There was only one thing that held me back from taking things further. My Dad knew her Mom very well. She was very naive and a guy got her pregnant and left. She was a teller at the local bank, so Dad saw her often. Her Mom passed away from giving birth and she was put up for adoption. Luckily she was adopted by a lovely woman that was a young teacher that ended up being my first grade teacher and the girl was in the class. Her new Mom let her know from early on that she was adopted and that she was chosen.
We liked each other from the very beginning. When the attraction went beyond friendship, I asked Dad about her Mom and family. I always wondered why no one in her family didn't take her when her Mom died. It seems that her Grandma passed when giving to her Mom. Adolescent hormonal emotions are almost NEVER logical. In my mind at the time, I didn't think I could stand losing her in childbirth and having the baby to remind me of my lost love. Yeah. stupid ass Adolescent hormonal emotions! Looking back, all my prolific(IE whoring) dating afterwards, was a search to fill that void. I think it was sitting there in the back of my head all my life.
There's the old saying, by Tennyson, "Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." I can say that in retrospect and wonder what could have been. But I DO know I wouldn't have my sons. And I'm good with that.
It just would have completed this life of mine to have been the subject of or the giver of the ultimate act of love by being there when your loved one leaves this world.
I was so grateful that I could be with my Dad when he passed, despite my damn sisters being there and prolifically lying to their Dad on his deathbed.

OK!!!!...................All of George Carland's curse words you can never say....................time to dive in to work and not having to think about 'stuff'! LOL!

Yeah unfortunately I'm a truck driver so I have to be safe. If only legislation passed when I was still working at McDonald's. People would be getting some messed up sandwiches.
I like when the taco bell folks are high, gimme those overstuffed chalupas :rofl:

20211203_134855.jpg

I like when the taco bell folks are high, gimme those overstuffed chalupas :rofl:
Chalupas are my fav from Taco Bell. But the chalupa machine has always been broke around here lately. :rolleyes1: Have to settle for a taco party pack. Any thing with their cheese sauce is a no go from me.
They need to bring the xxl burrito back. Best thing they ever had. :pie:

If I were elected President:
My first executive order would be that all federally elected officials would be givin a set schedule of cannabis consumption that must be documented visually for prosperity in order to bring some sort of logic and decorum to our way of life!
:baked:

Hay everyone hope all ya grows are going well,
I'm having a right nightmare,
I only grow autos and I chose to grow three different strains in one tent and one of them turned out to be an auto,
I have Changed the lights to 12/12
And I'm worried about the two autos in there with that change and its exploded with growth and I have almost ran out of room,
Any one got any ideas on wat I can do now?
In the future I'll use scrog net and do the same strains on similar genetics,
Here is a picture these plants are all 10 or 11 weeks old
20211203_194029.jpg
20211203_180950.jpg

@Mossy @Suki813

Lol - yes, I recently discovered the world of edibles :)

Between turkey day, turkey day leftovers with cannabuttered mashed potaters, and extra work to make up for turkey day time off...the days got away from me just a bit.

Now, time to finally update my journals after being away...then finish up this canna-chocolate that's been on the stove all day.

:baked::baked::baked:
Thx @Mossy!

I made you a treat!

Sugar Leaf 80.4% Cacao Dark Chocolate - each square should only be 5-10 mg THC, but that seems low after licking the bowl and spatula...

20211203_143428.jpg

@Minime2020, that happened to me recently, I got one photo seed mixed in with my autos. Day 70 and no sign of flower. I switched my light schedule from 20/4 to 12/12 for the benefit of the 1 photoperiod, and the 5 autos didn't seem to notice.
That's reassuring to hear,
I did think of taking some cuttings of the photo to get the height down,
Appreciate ya input :headbang: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back