Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
moist-gif-8.gif

Sorry! I just HAD to! Da Debil made me do it!

devil-baby-wishes-you-a-happy-fathers-day.gif

Ummmmm ........a devil baby! :funny: :funny:

I'm :baked:
That's the stuff horror movies are made poor kid just wants another soul LOL

LOL! The baby looks like it's trying to squeeze out a 'present' fer Momma!:rofl:
Think that baby spends too much time on Tik Tok! :crying:

Kidding aside, she and I parted company a long time ago, more or less amicably, better for both of us, and fortunately, no kids involved. All good. Sometimes peeps grow together, sometimes they grow apart. The younger you start, the greater the risk methinks, but sometimes starting young works well. Ya never know.

Marriage 2 worked out much better. :biggrin:
Similar sorry here although number 2 hasn’t come along yet! It’s true though, sometimes people grow apart and it takes guts to say this isn’t working and we’d be happier apart. Glad No2 is working out for you!

Of all the fancy schmantzy pipes/vapes I've bought hubby...and mostly he has managed to smash.....:doh:...his Go To smoke is a little 2 euro water pipe from the local chinese super market.....

He has about 6 stashed about....and they will ALL need cleaned...

So..he comes in half cut and will spend 30 frustrating minutes trying to clean one before he can have a smoke...:doh:

Me being me I bought him new filters and flexi pipe.....fish tank tubing....so he has minimum maintenence.....
and I say...why not when you are sitting around sober clean all those pipes...so you have a clean one every time...?

Save you splattering the dirty water and tools all over..swearing and scaring the dogs...:biggrin:

After a few frustrating Years...:nono: ..I say...look...they are only 2 euros...why not treat yourself to 1 a week...and throw it when it needs cleaning...

It's only the price of a cup of bloody coffee...:shrug:..Treat yourself.....

And you know what he said......?....hmmm...I don't know if I can be Bothered to go to the chinese once a week..............:crying::crying::crying:

:crying::crying::crying:

Never occured to the daft fluck to buy 4 or 5 at a time...... :crying:

Been wondering where @Bruce Campbell had disappeared to, but with his first harvest in the books I'm guessing its something along these lines...

@Mossy @Suki813

Lol - yes, I recently discovered the world of edibles :)

Between turkey day, turkey day leftovers with cannabuttered mashed potaters, and extra work to make up for turkey day time off...the days got away from me just a bit.

Now, time to finally update my journals after being away...then finish up this canna-chocolate that's been on the stove all day.

:baked::baked::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back