Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a recipe for that? Looks like the gooey mess I'm totally looking for... Only times I've ever had coca cola cake was at cracker barrel and it was pretty awesome. I've tried box mixes with coke and with Dr pepper with just swapping the water 1:1 and not too bad
Yes sir I’ll pull recipe out and send it to u! Def really easy to make from scratch! Also if u wanted it’s super chocolaty just like it looks so u could use infused butter for the cake itself or the icing without it making it taste funky! :thumbsup:

Remember...how ever Bad your day is............:pass:...it Could get Worse.....:crying:

1610396609777.png
:rolleyes2: ppp

ABV ? sorry flunked What's it short for Friend :coffee2:

abv = already been vaped ;) ppp

ABV ? sorry flunked What's it short for Friend :coffee2:
Already Been Vaped….it’s the material that comes out of your vape. There’s still enough goodness left in there to make low dose edibles with …. Your essentially able to get high twice on the same weed

Only smoked a little sample bud. Very smooth and a little green. The sample smelled of skunk and ammonia but the profile has changed since then. Mostly just skunk funk with mild fruit like grape. As far as buzz I was smoking a couple different strains and can’t really narrow it ATM. It’s good that’s for sure. :pass:
Molasses seems to mediate the smells somewhat. at least in my simple teas.
I have one brewing at the moment that I'll use tomorrow morning. and add my KNF amendments after I filter the tea thru a paint filter.
I've dropped the bagging of ingredients when making small batches..........anything in a 5gal bucket. I like it much better. I think I get a better product sooner.
Mom made me bags from burlap for when I was making teas in 500 gal tanks. I cut the dome part off the fiberglass tanks, bent some mild steel tubing for the top, and bonded it to the top with more fiberglass and added hooks to hang the bags. She made them to easily hold two gallons of material and a draw string. Easy to load up, handle and more surface area.. That's when I bought molasses by the drum! LOL! Spent material was just spread over the rest of the mulch in the garden.
Looking back. I sure could have grown some friggin killer canna in that garden!

Already Been Vaped….it’s the material that comes out of your vape. There’s still enough goodness left in there to make low dose edibles with …. Your essentially able to get high twice on the same weed
I just eat the toasty treat and wash it down.:biggrin::eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back