Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing that since the first marriage.

You Live and you Learn @Bill.de.Cat .....:pass:...some battles are just not Worth the Winning.......

A Peaceful Life is the Most Important.

An Englishmans Home is his Castle.........if the Castle is a Battle ground...there are no Winners....:pass:

Naaaaaaa................I didn't hear any fart, but I have smelt sumtin'.:biggrin:

Fish Fertiliser...?........:eyebrows:...must admit...everything I put into fert tea come out smelling more like shit...than shit....Except Lavender...
If you put enough in is the only Pleasent ferts I've smelt.

Although...ATM...I can't smell owt.....:crying:...I could probably use the fermented garlic and not Gip....:biggrin:

lways thought it was odd that they threw in a couple lines of scat.

Tied into Screen Action if I remember rightly.......:pass:

Afternoon @Frank the Dank ....:pass:..Happy Friday......:friday:

Do you buy the Dude a xmas pressie.......?....or...more Important........does he buy you one....?........:crying:..these dogs are all Take huh..?....:pass:

Kidding aside, she and I parted company a long time ago, more or less amicably, better for both of us, and fortunately, no kids involved. All good. Sometimes peeps grow together, sometimes they grow apart. The younger you start, the greater the risk methinks, but sometimes starting young works well. Ya never know.

Marriage 2 worked out much better. :biggrin:

The Older I get...the more Convinced I am that men and women shouldn't Live together.......:crying:

That Anvil is one of the prettiest plants I have seen. Just stunning. Congrats on one beautiful plant, and a productive one too. What is the buzz from this strain like? :worship:
Only smoked a little sample bud. Very smooth and a little green. The sample smelled of skunk and ammonia but the profile has changed since then. Mostly just skunk funk with mild fruit like grape. As far as buzz I was smoking a couple different strains and can’t really narrow it ATM. It’s good that’s for sure. :pass:

You have a set 10 hours then they let you smoke @Modernviking ....... :pass: ..gawd...prison is so Kushy these days......:pighug:

:crying::crying::crying:

Yeah unfortunately I'm a truck driver so I have to be safe. If only legislation passed when I was still working at McDonald's. People would be getting some messed up sandwiches.

Afternoon @Frank the Dank ....:pass:..Happy Friday......:friday:

Do you buy the Dude a xmas pressie.......?....or...more Important........does he buy you one....?........:crying:..these dogs are all Take huh..?....:pass:
Morning Auntie :pass: Dude gets his own Christmas dinner (steak, raw baby carrots and spinach) and dog ice cream for dessert:rofl: He tells me I’m free to make myself whatever:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah unfortunately I'm a truck driver so I have to be safe. If only legislation passed when I was still working at McDonald's. People would be getting some messed up sandwiches.

Slacker....10 hours driving for the tacho....my Bro is still doing 15 hours days........or..he Was...until they replaced his ankle last week...

He's Livid.... :pass: ...HGV drivers are in such demand..it is the first time he has been earning a great wage......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back