Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby and the kids got antsy on Wednesday and put our meager Christmas decorations up. We never had space for much by way of decorating in our apartment, and no way of decorating outside, so I had to order a few things for them to put up next Tuesday.
I don't put a whole lot up myself, just enough to Cheer the place up a bit, but It's an exuse to have a glass of prosecco and listen to Christma Tunes :biggrin:

Ha...no I don't remember...but you must have been someone else then...?

That is Super Human levels..... :headbang: ...and you are right..the more you do..the more you Recognise.

If I see a plant come through with Massive Thumbs.....I'm Interested.....but apart from that I generally wait until after sex.

I have a general blue print in my head for the crosses I have put Into my line...so I Identify them first....and watch for something Special from there.

On my Current cross....I've had approx 500 Out......and I've found a Trait I'd like to Identify/Isolate....I've seen Loads of girls I can Identify if I wanted to pull them out....but nothing that catches me Eye yet.

On the other hand...... @hairyman has a cross of Similar parentage...and I've seen 1 in his that I would like to chase down.....:crying:..Always the same huh...?.....:pass:

Yes,i was someone else, but still me, but in a different time and space, so to speak.

Im glad to hear its on that level :toke:
But the girl is not grown yet, so i could ofcourse be wrong, but in some way i feel secure about my pick even if it is so early.

One always (mostly) wants to find something better, and that is just how we are, so I get you. Now I’m not a breeder, but who knows maybe one day I can create my own strains.

When I get the time I would love to grow and taste and of your strains, if that is possible :smokeout:

Morning kittens, all caught up now. Cloner hit it's temp and seems to have maintained about 78f all night. Took the lower branches last night and plan on topping her today / tomorrow, wanted a bit more stem on it. That'll give me 8 colas on the BS. Other 2 trying their best to catch up and turned on the res last night. APK's still doing their thing but not quite ready for the big tent, maybe next week. Coffee good on a chilly morning..
I took a cutting the other day when sorting out my EB girl's bottom blow up. I have it tucked away in the shadow of its Mom's earthbox. Little fugger never drooped and 5 days later is still perky as hell. Just something to play wif!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green, thanks for the rep yesterday. Glad to hear that I didn't steer anyone down the wrong grow path. :pighug:

And Happy Friday mate, not to mention happy growing. :biggrin:

Top Tip.

Smile at your Partner..All Day....... :pass: ...what ever they do or say....Just Smile.........

It Really..really makes them Nervous..........:crying:

When I get the time I would love to grow and taste and of your strains, if that is possible :smokeout:

You'll have to Fight the staff list first.......:biggrin:...I'm running a bit of Rogue content..so there is a queue...:headbang:

Yes,i was someone else, but still me, but in a different time and space, so to speak.

Yup..get you....Quantum Leaps an all that..........:goauto:....

But the girl is not grown yet, so i could ofcourse be wrong,

Always....but not Often....:yeah:...'s as Near as you need to be......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back