Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an Autopot system (their instructions etc) just advertising doing there thing
Ahhh ok. Depending on the kind of turn around time your wanting might want to order an extra set of just the pots since it takes about a month of hand watering to get then to a size where they can use the res liquid. Pull ready pots out, while they using last moisture in the pot, 1 or 2 dat cleaning on system, fill res, place next set...Boom, your a month or so ahead. Harvest every 2 months instead of 3 or more. That's why I just ordered another set.

In Michigan You can grow twelve plants Pretty Sweet :toke:
And in sunny Florida we still in the dark ages with only med cards and no grow allowed.....Signed a petition while I was at the local shop to try and get us home grows into legislature.

@Mossy

Not sure you remember, but a few years ago I said I could read the seedlings and pick the correct one at day 6-7, I believe it’s down to day 2 now... But this time I don’t think I’m the guy with a beard living on the clouds, it’s just that I have looked at plants so many times.

How fast can you determine and found what you are looking for, if you are looking for a special pheno?

Ha...no I don't remember...but you must have been someone else then...?

That is Super Human levels..... :headbang: ...and you are right..the more you do..the more you Recognise.

If I see a plant come through with Massive Thumbs.....I'm Interested.....but apart from that I generally wait until after sex.

I have a general blue print in my head for the crosses I have put Into my line...so I Identify them first....and watch for something Special from there.

On my Current cross....I've had approx 500 Out......and I've found a Trait I'd like to Identify/Isolate....I've seen Loads of girls I can Identify if I wanted to pull them out....but nothing that catches me Eye yet.

On the other hand...... @hairyman has a cross of Similar parentage...and I've seen 1 in his that I would like to chase down.....:crying:..Always the same huh...?.....:pass:

I would love to be having a bowl right now, I’ve never toked and worked.. just 8 hours to go though! Then the Christmas decorations are coming out!
Hubby and the kids got antsy on Wednesday and put our meager Christmas decorations up. We never had space for much by way of decorating in our apartment, and no way of decorating outside, so I had to order a few things for them to put up next Tuesday.

Morning kittens, all caught up now. Cloner hit it's temp and seems to have maintained about 78f all night. Took the lower branches last night and plan on topping her today / tomorrow, wanted a bit more stem on it. That'll give me 8 colas on the BS. Other 2 trying their best to catch up and turned on the res last night. APK's still doing their thing but not quite ready for the big tent, maybe next week. Coffee good on a chilly morning..

I got wifi strip leds for outside though, govee like the rest of the house. Hubby is going to flip cause he loves them lol. Plus, we won't have to take them back down and can adjust the color scheme to suit any holiday through the year, works for me lol.

It's Friday...... :pass: ..that is Duty......

Classic.....:headbang:..Bellies gonna get you...........:biggrin:

Maybe you had to be a woman to Click the Impulse one........:biggrin:......it Cracked me up...coz TV was a lot more Prudish then....:pass:...I remeber watching it and going Woah.........:crying:..that one passed right over the Censors Heads.....

Happy Friday @AMG ...:friday:.. @fauxnacho......:friday:..sharing one.....:pass:
The UK has always been OK with "suggestive" - look at the two Ronnies, super suggestive, but clean! In fairness, in 97 I wasn't even double digits :biggrin:

I love these t

Hubby and the kids got antsy on Wednesday and put our meager Christmas decorations up. We never had space for much by way of decorating in our apartment, and no way of decorating outside, so I had to order a few things for them to put up next Tuesday.

Afternoon @Suki813 :pass:..sharing one......

We don't have any......hubby is the Xmas Grinch....I Hate Xmas cards....and the Grand kids are in another country......so we are Decless and no pressies to buy either...

We send the kids/g-kids money.....normally for a flight...pre-covid......:pass:...buying pressies in Spain and posting is a no-no...

So.....we are Done........:crying::crying::crying:

We Might consider buying a new TV for our xmas pressie...in the Jan sales......:crying:..we don't nomally bother with gifts to each other..but if we want something we'll get it..and Blame Xmas...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back