Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen......... :pass:
ya gotta get the tone just right though... It is the dripping sarcasm that really gets things going. :biggrin: I think I might have learned that during my first marriage. That one didn't work out well for some reason. :shrug:

dragondance.gif
dragondance.gif

ganjafairy.gif

ya gotta get the tone just right though... It is the dripping sarcasm that really gets things going. :biggrin: I think I might have learned that during my first marriage. That one didn't work out well for some reason. :shrug:

Girl didn't have no sense of Humor.........:pass:........Happy Friday........:friday:

:gassy1: Autos Fart @WildBill....?.................well.....you Learn something New every day......:friday:

Naaaaaaa................I didn't hear any fart, but I have smelt sumtin'.:biggrin:

I wuz referring to how large her bottom got. Kinda like the first wife's butt when she took my poking fun seriously and got preggers. :funny:

I forgot about that song. Always thought it was odd that they threw in a couple lines of scat.

Girl didn't have no sense of Humor.........:pass:........Happy Friday........:friday:
Kidding aside, she and I parted company a long time ago, more or less amicably, better for both of us, and fortunately, no kids involved. All good. Sometimes peeps grow together, sometimes they grow apart. The younger you start, the greater the risk methinks, but sometimes starting young works well. Ya never know.

Marriage 2 worked out much better. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back