Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I now have a reason to go to Philly... This is a top notch gentleman's club song for me... Been a while but a lot of "talent" in Philly

Or...https://youtu.be/OjyZKfdwlng
Looks like I now have a reason to go to Philly... This is a top notch gentleman's club song for me... Been a while but a lot of "talent" in Philly

Or....

Good Morfnoevight All you long winded stoners. I spent the day hanging TVs for my sister. I told Ms MOG be a couple of hours :haha: 7 hours later when I left - all of my sisters electronics were functioning properly and personalized. I expect a call in the morning so I can walk her through getting to her shows :crying: She has moved into assisted living and I am one of the assistants. I am all to happy to help. I am really happy that she will have a much expanded social life. Help 24/7 if needed is a blessing too.

Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice please. Starting my grow soon (1st) in 4x4 tent with 4 pot auto sys. Unsure if I should start with just a couple of strains or go for 4 different ones. advice Would be appreciated.
Thanks

That is the thing about seeds - you never know what you will get. Seeds from the same batch can exhibit very different plants. I love the mystery.

That said I agree with others about 4 different strains for all the reasons stated.

Duuuuude! Have you heard of trim jail? :pighug:

The downside of a beautiful grow. Having a whole lot more trim time. :biggrin:

No Trim Jail for me:

ScreenHunter_275 Aug. 24 15.28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back