Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next to Clapton's Cocaine, that's my second favorite 'Gentlemen's Club" song.........................no that's Clapton's LONG version.

Hmmmmm.........Haven't been to one of those since the last time I was in Philly.
:yeah:

I can guarantee ya that I could go into one and have a sizable number of girls come over to me to fondle me openly!:eyebrows::eyebrows::hump::hump:

NOT THAT WAY SILLY!!!! I think a tall old guy with a big honkin' long brite silver beard would be a target for attention.......especially if I let the waves come in. That does help shorten it up a little bit and help a bit keeping it from getting tangled up in stuff.:funny:

Next to Clapton's Cocaine, that's my second favorite 'Gentlemen's Club" song.........................no that's Clapton's LONG version.

Hmmmmm.........Haven't been to one of those since the last time I was in Philly.:biggrin:

I can guarantee ya that I could go into one and have a sizable number of girls come over to me to fondle me openly!:eyebrows::eyebrows::hump::hump:

NOT THAT WAY SILLY!!!! I think a tall old guy with a big honkin' long brite silver beard would be a target for attention.......especially if I let the waves come in. That does help shorten it up a little bit and help a bit keeping it from getting tangled up in stuff.:funny:
I've tried the facial hair thing a couple times in my life. I was once accused by an audience member as being the "young biologist with the cookie duster" - not the most encouraging feedback to my moose biology talk. Good thing I have thick skin. Sadly, my facial hair didn't seem to help with women.

Anyway, I now get rid of the face hair once a day. I got tired of digging my food out of the hair after a meal. I have enough problem cleaning up without having to deal with a hairy pie hole. :crying: OTOH, the cookie duster did a reasonable job at intercepting the odd stray coffee ground. Whatever, I will stick with the Remington. :pighug:

Hmmmmm.........Haven't been to one of those since the last time I was in Philly.

Looks like I now have a reason to go to Philly... This is a top notch gentleman's club song for me... Been a while but a lot of "talent" in Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back