Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good moirning/eveing all. Just a shot o my second tent - loca

When I was 11 years old I spent some of my yardwork money on a bottle Hi Karate. I thought it would make me smell like a badass. :crying:
LOL! I did the exact thing!
My silly ass adult sister bought me some Jovan Musk Cologne for Christmas. GrandMa commented in a way only a grandma could do and carry impact, Why did you get that boy that cologne? You know he doesn't need any help getting girls!" :rofl: :rofl:
Pop shook his head and groaned, "Oh Momma."
I couldn't stand it. I busted out laughing! "Thanks Sis! I'll put it to good use this weekend!...........yeah,,,,,,,,I could barely get that out without busting out laughing in mid-sentence,
I wuz a wee bit high, so I really had to get out of there before I got the laughing fest! It was a big family Christmas GTG and had to pass by everyone. It just added to the urgency! LOL!:rofl:

@Green Hornet ya, been smokin doobz here since lbj.... 15 years ago, a dear old friend showed me a table vape and said i should get one.. took me until a few months ago to get a vape.. the solo is cheaper, but the solo2 lets you set exact temps and lasts a bit longer on a charge. The terps are crazee when vaping .. for me anywayz :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back