Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a girl that eats high dose edibles in her videos and then comes back as it starts kicking in to do makeup tutorials. Much fun.
sounds like a hoot. Especially if the audience has also been into the MJ. :crying:

I’m high. I dried 2 small buds in the Owen. I got more high today then when I tried it the other day haha. Maybe I took a better bud this time.

:worship:That’s for telling me to use the owen :smoking:

This is a good weed, its a very balanced indica/sativa-mix. I feel relaxed, calm, a slight buzz in my legs and back, but yet energized and focused. I can def sleep on this weed, or look at a movie and eat some snacks.
Success with this one who ever made this cross :toke:
results that you like are a fine thing. :biggrin:

Get yourself an Alexa. She listens to ya most times................better than a kid or a wife! :funny: :biggrin:
I speak to all sorts of things and have for quite a few years!
"Come on Marianna! Let's have another outstanding run!" .........as I light up her slicks and get 'em nice Hot N Sticky with a big smoky burnout!!
Yeah, I named my Mach1 and talked to her. SHE always did HER job............ALWAYS! I was the only varible.

And yeah, I had a tire sponsor too!:funny::eyebrows::eyebrows:
I don't do that smart device thing. Right up there with Facebook and its ilk. Too much mischief going on unseen in the background, not to mention serious mischief due to crap information that too many peeps believe about important stuff.

For now, my dog listens to me fine. Doesn't do much that I ask, but she listens intently before getting on with whatever. Whether I like it or not.

There are times when a leash is a fine thing. Makes me the boss, temporarily. :biggrin: My dearest OTOH, not so much. She knows better than to let me get the leash on. :biggrin:

Welp, got the cloner cleaned up, set up and waiting for the heater to get it up to temp, BS getting a trim tonight and I'll hit it first thing in the morning with first shot of STS.......don't wanna wait to late this time. Stockings and bags came today....I must say I was pleasantly surprised, not only did I get some nice bags but they sent a lot of stickers and 2 metal jacket pins.....View attachment 1393133
And the Christmas gifts
View attachment 1393134
I wanna know howcum my Xmas stocking doesn't have a few 'o those in it. I mean really, just because I grow the stuff. :biggrin:

OTOH, maybe there will be a new V-tower underneath the tree... If I'm extra nice. I can do it. If I try. etc. :biggrin::crying:

:baked:
Ho Ho Ho grow.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back