Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dearest might consider speaking to a lamp an improvement over speaking to myself, which I do all the time. :biggrin: Better chance of the lamp paying attention sometimes...
Get yourself an Alexa. She listens to ya most times................better than a kid or a wife! :funny: :biggrin:
I speak to all sorts of things and have for quite a few years!
"Come on Marianna! Let's have another outstanding run!" .........as I light up her slicks and get 'em nice Hot N Sticky with a big smoky burnout!!
Yeah, I named my Mach1 and talked to her. SHE always did HER job............ALWAYS! I was the only varible.

And yeah, I had a tire sponsor too!:funny::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Speaking of which, perhaps since the dog is fed and back to bed, and the first cuppa is enjoyed, I should head down to see how the grow is doing this morning. Yeah, I know, coffee and dog before garden, what kind of screwed up priority it that? It's called mindful practice of LITFA. :biggrin:
Seems that not Leaving It TFA yesterday did no damage - the garden looks just as nice today as before the trim. Maybe nicer. Update on Sunday. :pop:

My dearest might consider speaking to a lamp an improvement over speaking to myself, which I do all the time. :biggrin: Better chance of the lamp paying attention sometimes...

hahaha. And I spoked to a lamp thinking it was someone on the other side of the line... OR that had spoked the ”light” before but that it was still in the wirings... Like internet - once you write something it will always be there
:smokeout::toke:

Thanks for the rep @AMG. Is it your first grow? I started growing in May, haven't bot street weed since July.

Nice, free, or almost free weed Is the best.
Talked to a friend earlier today, he sells hashish and weed for 50€ á 3grams :nono:

I dont sell but I get tempted as F....

I’ve grown under other nicks before so I’ve done some grows. Did my first grow December 2013 I believe - Yes, Correct.

I can probably dig up some more grows...

Get yourself an Alexa. She listens to ya most times................better than a kid or a wife! :funny: :biggrin:
I speak to all sorts of things and have for quite a few years!
"Come on Marianna! Let's have another outstanding run!" .........as I light up her slicks and get 'em nice Hot N Sticky with a big smoky burnout!!
Yeah, I named my Mach1 and talked to her. SHE always did HER job............ALWAYS! I was the only varible.

And yeah, I had a tire sponsor too!:funny::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Tire sponsor sounds about right. Those black strips on the asphalt or concrete get a bit pricey. :biggrin:

Exactly. Getting it dry is not the issue, the resulting flavor of the bud is. Dry in a few hours, and it will taste like grass, but still get you high.
@AMG :yeahthat:
Before that branch i dried in a paper bag I chopped off 2 lil lower nugs off and hung them to dry for 4 days with a fan blowing on them to try and speed it up and still wasn’t dry and tasted like fresh plant material OR GRASS but not like weed at all! If u vape it it’ll help dry the buds but it enhances flavor so you’ll think u gotta a mouthful of clippings out the lawnmower! Did get me high tho!
However the 4 days in a paper bag for the next branch I hijacked actually had it dry and even tho no cure on it actually tasted pretty good! The more patience u have to let it dry the more flavor you’ll get but u will get blazed either way if no smoke and u wanna get baked! :d5:

GG4 auto got a haircut today, day 99. "Just a trim please." I took off the colas, and left the lower level. Lowered the light by a foot.
GG4auto.2_day99.jpg GG4auto.2_day99_chop.jpg GG4auto.2_day99_no-colas.jpg

Yeah, that would be the trouble with those videos. They always stop well before the real show begins. No surprise there if continuing the video requires the stoner to not be comatose. I can see it now, a finger hovering over one button or another for a half hour or so while the stoner tries to figure out "is the right button", or more likely "why is my finger here? " And then the real show begins. :biggrin:
LOL! YUP!
The other day when I was starting to go zombie mode, I was playing GTA Online and doing "Angles and Dangles" (An official Naval Submarine term for putting a submarine thru 'enthusiastic' underwater maneuvers) in P51 style plane. All I wanted to do was fly around a bit, left alone and try some crazy stunts, so I did a glitch to put it God mode so it couldn't be destroyed or take damage. I became conscious in my office chair and I had landed the plane on top of the tallest building in the game. Not an easy feat sober. :rofl: What brought me back must have been all the surrounding explosions from the six little squeakers on top of the building and the incessant squeaking of the pre-pubesent little turds playing the game thru game chat coming over the sound bar!
The little turds were "Harshing my CannaCoffe Chill".................so I just killed them endlessly until they left the lobby or shut up and went passive. A couple little turds didn't learn their lesson and started squeaking, " Nanner nanner nanner! You can't kill us in passive!" :woody:
latest

"Jane! You ignorant slut!" :rofl::rofl::cools:

I HAZ MANY WAYS YOUNG PADAWAN!

They quickly learned that they were severely mistaken!

I love it when I made them scream, holler and cry to Mommy or perchance some sort of male figure that's sniffing around Mommy. It's pretty damn evident that this is an ADULT game and ANY parent that lets their child play this game should have their ass beat for crappy parenting. The only child safe part of this game would be racing and with game chat off.........and that with the parent beside them.
It makes my week when I can get Mommy or "Uncle Joe" on the mike in game chat after their little bundle of "OOPS! I didn't Use Contraception" goes and cries to them. Any sailor would cringe from the language I use these useless POS 'adults'.
It can get quite entertaining when the rest of the lobby chimes in and rags on Uncle Daddy or Crackhead Mommy.

Honestly, It gets really sad when the adult tries to explain why they let their child play this 'Murder simulator'........what I and my friends call GTA.
They are exposing young minds of mush to some pretty graphic visualizations and language............and that's just from the game itself! This doesn't include the 'normal' chit talking that goes on between people playing the game.

I've played this game from the first day it came out and when the came out in 2013. At one time, it was very rare to find an under age kid playing the game. That sure as hell can't be said today. For some that may say, "It's just a video game.".... Ya haven't played the game. You haven't listened to these 'kids' play this game. It's scaringly real to them!
It's not just how they talk to the game's people. On top of that is how they talk to actual people playing the game. This does occur to a very large percentage of the 'Squeakers" playing the game.
Just the way they talk to everything, assures me that this is actually impacting these young minds of mush. I'm 100% sure that playing the game is desensitizing them to death and anti-social unacceptable conduct in real life.
If you heard exactly how these kids talk while playing the game, it could be your only logical conclusion.

Anyone that plays the game on PS4 or PS5, shoot me a message! If you're poor and don't have much, I can change that pretty quickly!:eyebrows::biggrin::cools:

On a canna note, my little girls may get some real sun this afternoon if the temps come up.

Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice please. Starting my grow soon (1st) in 4x4 tent with 4 pot auto sys. Unsure if I should start with just a couple of strains or go for 4 different ones. advice Would be appreciated.
Thanks
All up to you, just keep in mind the height and width might be different for each strain.....Which pot system you using?

Welp, got the cloner cleaned up, set up and waiting for the heater to get it up to temp, BS getting a trim tonight and I'll hit it first thing in the morning with first shot of STS.......don't wanna wait to late this time. Stockings and bags came today....I must say I was pleasantly surprised, not only did I get some nice bags but they sent a lot of stickers and 2 metal jacket pins.....
20211202_134155.jpg

And the Christmas gifts
20211202_134615.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back