Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoke, but i mean, i cant dry them in like 30 minutes
I really want to have a joint....
Ground up green buds will dry overnight if you leave the grinder open, or quicker on a heat source. A vape device will dry green bud in a minute. Decarbed bud is definitely dry after an hour in the oven at 240°F.

Ground up green buds will dry overnight if you leave the grinder open, or quicker on a heat source. A vape device will dry green bud in a minute. Decarbed bud is definitely dry after an hour in the oven at 240°F.
Exactly. Getting it dry is not the issue, the resulting flavor of the bud is. Dry in a few hours, and it will taste like grass, but still get you high. :biggrin:

Oh, and Good Morning Mara. :pighug:

Ok, tent sorted out, res has water and system on.
20211202_101431.jpg

Little APKs just doing their thing.
20211202_101443.jpg

Take a break and do a bit of surgery on the BS.
"edit" gotta love the cheap ass humidifier.

Not that I have a lot of :crying:

My routine: sit, get comfortable, breathe steadily and deeply, concentrate on relaxing every muscle in my body, and whisper quietly "LITFA, LITFA, LITFA..."

Some days it works, others, not so much.

Yesterday, I cracked and got the clippers out. :biggrin:

Speaking of which, perhaps since the dog is fed and back to bed, and the first cuppa is enjoyed, I should head down to see how the grow is doing this morning. Yeah, I know, coffee and dog before garden, what kind of screwed up priority it that? It's called mindful practice of LITFA. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back