Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice please. Starting my grow soon (1st) in 4x4 tent with 4 pot auto sys. Unsure if I should start with just a couple of strains or go for 4 different ones. advice Would be appreciated.
Thanks

Exactly. Getting it dry is not the issue, the resulting flavor of the bud is. Dry in a few hours, and it will taste like grass, but still get you high. :biggrin:

Oh, and Good Morning Mara. :pighug:

I just want to get high, for now i dont care about the taste, or I do but that’s secondary now as I want to get HIGH.

Ground up green buds will dry overnight if you leave the grinder open, or quicker on a heat source. A vape device will dry green bud in a minute. Decarbed bud is definitely dry after an hour in the oven at 240°F.

Smart, I will go with the grinder, and probably the owen aswell, but I take Buds of the lower branches/sticks? from the plants. They still have some time to go.

I’ll write here as soon as I’m high :hump:

Thank you very much for the help guys:thanks:

Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice please. Starting my grow soon (1st) in 4x4 tent with 4 pot auto sys. Unsure if I should start with just a couple of strains or go for 4 different ones. advice Would be appreciated.
Thanks
go for four, one Sativa, one full on Indica, one all CBD, and one whatever-turns-your-crank. And expect surprises, but not necessarily from all of them. Doing multiple strains, IMO, has a couple upsides: a) a nice selection of different types of bud at the end of the fun, b) different plants with different tolerances and needs, so not all will be screwed up by the same issues at the same time (less risk of one fussy strain screwing up your grow experience, and c) a mix of CBD and THC bud so you can adjust the high by mixing differing proportions of CBD and THC in your joint, vape, or whatever.

Just my two cents of course. :pighug:

By the way while I’m silver.... have anyone of you ever spoken to a lamp? :joy:
My dearest might consider speaking to a lamp an improvement over speaking to myself, which I do all the time. :biggrin: Better chance of the lamp paying attention sometimes...

Thanks for the rep @AMG. Is it your first grow? I started growing in May, haven't bot street weed since July.

Fermented_Fruitz
This is a very hefty dose with the last coconut and olive oil mix I made.
If you took a full teaspoon, II'll give you a Justin Wilson "I Garontee" you will be a zombie for quite a while and high as hell for a very long time!
5e4f891775d1e973a287eee7f4bf2b7a.jpg

Even that crazy ass Nugmasher boss would get off on this stuff! :funny::funny::funny:

I saw him drink a little beaker of decarbed oil made from pucks. "Mmmmmmm............that's tasty!" and went about his work at the desk. :eek1::eek1:
That dude HAD to have been a zombie later.

Fermented_Fruitz
This is a very hefty dose with the last coconut and olive oil mix I made.
If you took a full teaspoon, II'll give you a Justin Wilson "I Garontee" you will be a zombie for quite a while and high as hell for a very long time!
5e4f891775d1e973a287eee7f4bf2b7a.jpg

Even that crazy ass Nugmasher boss would get off on this stuff! :funny::funny::funny:

I saw him drink a little beaker of decarbed oil made from pucks. "Mmmmmmm............that's tasty!" and went about his work at the desk. :eek1::eek1:
That dude HAD to have been a zombie later.
Yeah, that would be the trouble with those videos. They always stop well before the real show begins. No surprise there if continuing the video requires the stoner to not be comatose. I can see it now, a finger hovering over one button or another for a half hour or so while the stoner tries to figure out "is the right button", or more likely "why is my finger here? " And then the real show begins. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back