Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m high. I dried 2 small buds in the Owen. I got more high today then when I tried it the other day haha. Maybe I took a better bud this time.

:worship:That’s for telling me to use the owen :smoking:

This is a good weed, its a very balanced indica/sativa-mix. I feel relaxed, calm, a slight buzz in my legs and back, but yet energized and focused. I can def sleep on this weed, or look at a movie and eat some snacks.
Success with this one who ever made this cross :toke:

Yeah, that would be the trouble with those videos. They always stop well before the real show begins. No surprise there if continuing the video requires the stoner to not be comatose. I can see it now, a finger hovering over one button or another for a half hour or so while the stoner tries to figure out "is the right button", or more likely "why is my finger here? " And then the real show begins. :biggrin:
There's a girl that eats high dose edibles in her videos and then comes back as it starts kicking in to do makeup tutorials. Much fun.

Good moirning/eveing all. Just a shot o my second tent - loca
Hai Karate aftershave
When I was 11 years old I spent some of my yardwork money on a bottle Hi Karate. I thought it would make me smell like a badass. :crying:

Fermented_Fruitz
This is a very hefty dose with the last coconut and olive oil mix I made.
If you took a full teaspoon, II'll give you a Justin Wilson "I Garontee" you will be a zombie for quite a while and high as hell for a very long time!
5e4f891775d1e973a287eee7f4bf2b7a.jpg

Even that crazy ass Nugmasher boss would get off on this stuff! :funny::funny::funny:

I saw him drink a little beaker of decarbed oil made from pucks. "Mmmmmmm............that's tasty!" and went about his work at the desk. :eek1::eek1:
That dude HAD to have been a zombie later.
I fergut da image! :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_20211202_075400605.jpg

Hi, new to the forum and looking for advice please. Starting my grow soon (1st) in 4x4 tent with 4 pot auto sys. Unsure if I should start with just a couple of strains or go for 4 different ones. advice Would be appreciated.
Thanks

heya @TangieD and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back