Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bill,

I've used the rain science bags with everything except canna. If you elevate the bottom the roots will reach down through the material really easily. If there is a pool they will pull from it. They are excellent at wicking but if you let it dry out just a hair too much, when top watering all the water will run out the sides. Bottom watering works great.

EDIT: I need a thesaurus. I use the same phrase too often.

I fell asleep after posting. Dad and #3 made it out the door on time and I'm somehow still awake lol. Meds are on board, and I'm planning on packing another vape of the Lemon Drop so hubby can try it without already being high on a sativa once he gets home. Next week starts the madness of theater week, so today is her last regular rehearsal before they start with full run throughs and dress rehearsals.
ma and pa's taxi service on duty... :biggrin: :pighug:

Unrelated, my friend has the most adorable new puppy I've seen in quite some time!
Snapchat-1591166457_1.gif
Snapchat-1993761756_2.gif

Thankfully we are down to just 3 days a week as she dropped the other dance school completely, and baseball season was over. Was a bit overwhelming for a bit there.
Never had the parent-taxi experience, but have seen it unfold with friends. More than one of them gave up on the rural property thing as a result. At least in town, older kids can walk or bike to stuff instead of needing rides into town. With more than one kid enrolled in separately scheduled stuff, it can get downright chaotic. As I expect you already know. :pighug:

Hey Bill,

I've used the rain science bags with everything except canna. If you elevate the bottom the roots will reach down through the material really easily. If there is a pool they will pull from it. They are excellent at wicking but if you let it dry out just a hair too much, when top watering all the water will run out the sides. Bottom watering works great.

EDIT: I need a thesaurus. I use the same phrase too often.
I use my pump sprayer and just mist the surface a smidge before watering and it helps it so when I use watering can it’ll actually absorb and not come out the sides of the bag! :thumbsup:

Never had the parent-taxi experience, but have seen it unfold with friends. More than one of them gave up on the rural property thing as a result. At least in town, older kids can walk or bike to stuff instead of needing rides into town. With more than one kid enrolled in separately scheduled stuff, it can get downright chaotic. As I expect you already know. :pighug:
Absolutely. I refuse not to make it work though. I was the oldest but was always told that the things I wanted to do conflicted with my brother's activities, so no you can't do this or that. Had they supported my passions (money was not an object) when I was growing up, my life could have been quite different. As long as they're still actively wanting to do them, and we can afford them, I'm going to make it happen. Having an outlet is so incredibly important for your mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back