Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some trimming to do later but 1st I need to get baked and then go start climbing shit to put Christmas lights up! Guess if I fall off ladder or the roof I know it’s some good smoke! :eyebrows: :rofl:
5479D430-A14E-44BE-8B8D-1B9CA2F1A365.jpeg
3E9C4705-ED99-44FB-896E-BF05A83C7759.jpeg
97613FB7-0C90-4204-995C-6472AD3707AA.jpeg

1st I had to hijack part of a branch to pack a blunt! I used the last bit of my last jar yesterday so it’s uncured weed for me for 2-3 weeks!
3FB3CD62-2CF6-40F4-9A1A-FF876E91CC00.jpeg
5AA548E9-A098-4FAE-AEED-3077D171704C.jpeg

:frog:

Speaking of that.
I had an early problem in this last grow when the temps when down here. Just too cool. I made it worse by watering too soon and got a soggy bottom. Just snowballin crap. Naturally it held them back and one is still struggling.
I think the Rain Science bags sorta act like a plastic pot on the bottom. I think on my next run, as an added bit of protection, I'm gonna fill the bottom of my tray with marbles. This is just an early on preventive measure. I just need to figure the Rain Science bags. I think this start, I anticipated the water use. The cool part was just the catalyst and it snowballed from there.

What do you guys think about that as only a preventive measure? I know the main thing is getting the watering down in these bags. I think I might have been ok, if I hadn't had the enviro issue.

On a positive note, the Meph freebie in the EarthBox is doing VERY well. She is hitting flower with a passion. She is funking up the tent and putting on frost. Ya sure can tell Sour Stomper was one of the parents. Very similar smell.....lovely smell.
All are getting compost tea as the liquid for my KNF amendments. I'll also add a small shot of Blue Gold Flower for an extra bit of a kick that the EB will most definitely need to stay ahead a bit.

HAPPY CATURDAY!
Be careful that you don't spill the marbles

This is for you @Mossy, just because you love pups. This little girl is bigger now, but she was a delight at the age in the pic. Still is actually. :biggrin:

Penny asleep.jpg

Got some trimming to do later but 1st I need to get baked and then go start climbing shit to put Christmas lights up! Guess if I fall off ladder or the roof I know it’s some good smoke! :eyebrows: :rofl:
View attachment 1393735View attachment 1393736View attachment 1393737

1st I had to hijack part of a branch to pack a blunt! I used the last bit of my last jar yesterday so it’s uncured weed for me for 2-3 weeks! View attachment 1393738View attachment 1393739
:frog:
Be Careful

Hello everyone and sorry I've not been around like I use to be. Between this year with all my surgeries and then not feeling myself to be online
has taken it's toll. I pop on to post some food pics in the Bushmaster food thread then seem to disappear. Hopefully after my spine surgeon
appt in January I can get myself back into the swing of things.

Hello everyone and sorry I've not been around like I use to be. Between this year with all my surgeries and then not feeling myself to be online
has taken it's toll. I pop on to post some food pics in the Bushmaster food thread then seem to disappear. Hopefully after my spine surgeon
appt in January I can get myself back into the swing of things.
Just take care of yourself! We'll be here when you are ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back